Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Photo

How many T3s should i take?

• Please log in to reply

canuck-Greens

canuck-Greens

canuck green

• Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts
My brother have me like 30 something today for no reason. What would be a good dose? I have no experience with this stuff and how should i extract the good stuff?

dzk

dzk

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 468 posts
pop 4 to start

blowteinfluence

blowteinfluence

wtf. M8?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 391 posts
ewww... t3s..... nasty.

just my personal opinion.

cbg

cbg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 275 posts
yeah you need a few, t3's kinda suck...take 2, wait like 30 mins and see how you feel, if your good than stop, if not take 2 more. that will get you good.

chronix

chronix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,162 posts
I'd start with four and go from there...

TRIXIE--CHICK

TRIXIE--CHICK

im a girl DAM-IT,,,,

• Old School
  • 554 posts
make your eat something before you take any:eek: of it ,... because if you don't trust me you will hate yourself for not eating something:hello:

n3gr0

n3gr0

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
a hundred.

and if you dont feel anything take 50 more.

trust me.

blowteinfluence

blowteinfluence

wtf. M8?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 391 posts

make your eat something before you take any:eek: of it ,... because if you don't trust me you will hate yourself for not eating something:hello:

yea... definitely

i honestly dont think there worth the trouble... nassty

lappin420

lappin420

BC where the kush at

• Registered Upgraded
  • 244 posts

My brother have me like 30 something today for no reason. What would be a good dose? I have no experience with this stuff and how should i extract the good stuff?

Do a cold water extraction.
Then you can get a high enough dose of codeine without all the acetaminophin
and its really easy too!
Just search it up

(THIZZLE ftw, rollin my balls off here) <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-eyAh-MYmew&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...Ymew&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users