Maximum amount of Acetaminophen?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Genocidal, Dec 25, 2008.

1. What's the highest amount of acetaminophen I can take in one sitting without harming my liver? I'm just trying to decide whether I have to do the CWE again. Right now, I've got some pills and they add up to 2,500mg of acetaminophen (and 25mg hydrocodone), do I really need to do the CWE or can I just parachute these?

2. #2 DoblazE, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
    You should not take more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen a day. Taking more, especially 7000 mg or more, can lead to a severe overdose if not treated. So, if you took 2,500mg of acetaminophen you would be fine, but I always highly recommend a CWE if your messing with acetaminophen.

3. dunno man i used to eat vicodin and percocets literally by the handful, and wash it down with beer, and i'm still here. dont do it anymore though hahaha but yeah.

4. The most I've taken is around 2300mg..I'm sure you can handle a little more but I still wouldn't take that much again. 25 mg of hydrocodone is pretty strong too

5. #5 High I'm Chris, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
    With that few of pills and that small amount, I honestly wouldn't waste my time with a CWE. Unless you are/have been taking that amount of APAP every day for a while. 2.5g's isn't much, you could easily take up to 4g's (more if you really wanted to) and be just fine. It's just not a good thing to do very often.

Edit: I'm not recommending you take that much, just that you'll live through it. Personally that's why I don't fuck with hydro's. I'd vote on finding an opiate with a much smaller ratio of APAP, or one with none at all :D

6. Doblaze is right, keep it under 4g a day.

7. Whats a CWE?

8. wikipedia says that the CWE doesnt work? what the fuck?

9. contrary to popular belief, wikipedia isn't a very good reference for information........of course it works