if 2pac isnt dead he is BLACk HAZE THE RAPPER!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by fargo_nugz, Dec 22, 2008.

1. DO A SERACH ON YOUTUBE search- ima die a hustla-black haze

# Blac Haze is a rapper that lives in Miami, Florida.

# Blac Haze is a believer of one of the branches of Christianity.

# Blac Haze never makes public peformances.

# Blac Haze has been shown in pictures and music videos.

# Blac Haze has a voice that matches Tupac's exactly.

# Blac Haze has a style that matches Tupac's almost exactly.

# Blac Haze began making music about a year after Tupac's death.

# Blac Haze has the name of Ted Outler
    # Blac Haze has his first album named Re Sa Rec Shun
    # Blac Haze had only one concert in January 1998.

# Blac Haze had his first album out in 1998 called Re Sa Rec Shun.

# Blac Haze had that album out eight months after the concert.

# Blac Haze has three albums out to today: Res Su Rec Shun(1998), So Much Drama(2002), and Untitled(2004).

# Blac Haze has no bio of him under Ted Outler or Blac HAZE

• Blac Haze does not make public peformances but people have seen pictures and music videos of him. Even though, in music videos music artist lip sing/rap. This means that Black Haze could be the one lip singing, on the album covers, etc. and Tupac is the one actully making the music.

Tupac's current location is said to be in Cuba for a few reasons.

• Tupac's half-sister Sekyiwa lives in Cuba.
    • Tupac's baby-sitter, Nehanda lives in Cuba.
    • Tupac's mother flew to Cuba on his birthday, when Tupac is supposedly dead.
    • Eminem's says in one of his songs, "Hip Hop ain't been the same since Pac moved to Cuba on us!".

Overall, Tupac Shakur/2Pac is Ted Outler/Blac Haze, and he is hiring someone to be in the music videos, album covers, etc.

Tupac's Death

Machiavelli

Niccolò Machiavelli was a sixteenth century philosopher who faked his own death at age twenty five, and revealed himself at age forty three. Tupac Shakur read all of Machievelli's books while he was in prison. Tupac also died at age twenty five, which was about a year after he was released from prison and signed to Deathrow Records. Tupac is believed to have copied Machievelli's actions in a false death, especially for the fact that in Tupac's last album, "The Don Killuminati: The Seven Day Theory", his alias in not Tupac, however Makaveli.

id like to hear what you guys think

2. I think he's dead.

there is no evidence he's alive at all
    seriously let him rest in peace

3. i believe it. he was on a track with krayzie bone from the "Smoke on this" fixtape and he says "i look funny, cause i aint buried."

4. i have mad respect 4 pac let him r.i.p. but it still a issue there is no ''official'' death certificate and if he is dead snoop says suge knight some say puff daddy payed some hoover crips to do it but either way its fukked up

this is something i found-- 2pac dawg, why you dead? You waz always on top of what the east coast said, 2pac dawg why you gone? Hip Hop today just feels so wrong, 2pac dawg why'd you have to leave? You made an entire generation of blacks believe, 2pac dawg now your nothing but name, And rap will never ever be the same, 2pac dawg rest in peace,

5. oh shit...thats definately pac.....!
    shits crazy if its true...cuz that is his voice and style with no doubt

6. mad props finally someones on the same page i mean come on the seven day there last album says
    Number Seven

Threw out Tupac's life of entertainment, there was many things that was associated with the number seven.

• He was shot on Sept. 7th, 1996.
    • He lived 7 days after he was shot.
    • He died at age twenty five, 2+5=7.
    • He died the year 1996. 1+9-9+6=7.
    • His time of death was 4:03 PM, 4+0+3=7.
    • Tupac's album, "The Don Killunimati: The 7 Day Theory"
    • 1+9+7+1(Birth) adds up to 18, 1+9+9+6(Death) adds up to 25. 25-18 equals 7.
    • Tupac's car was shot at twelve times, Tupac was shot five of those telve times. 12-5=7.
    • Kadafi, the only witness to Tupac's shooting, was killed sixty one days after Tupac died, 6+1=7.
    • Niccolò Machiavelli, who's books Tupac read in prison, was a sixteenth century Philosopher, 1+6=7.
    • Since Tupac would come back at age forty three, which would be like the man Niccolo Machiavelli, 4+3=7.
    • Since Tupac would come back at age forty three, that would be eighteen years from his phony death, 8-1=7.
    • Since Tupac would come back at age forty three, that would be the year two thousand fourteen, 2+0+1+4=7.
    • On the "2Pac's Greatest Hits" album, the first disk has twelve tracks and the second disk had thirteen tracks, 12+13=25 and 1+2+1+3=7.
    • There was originally 7 outlaw members when Tupac was released from prison: Makaveli, Kadafi, Kastro, Napoleon, E.D.I. Mean, Komani, Mussolini.
    • Tupac's album, "All Eyez On Me" was released on February (13)th, 199(6). 13-6=7.
    • Tupac's album, "All Eyez On Me" was released exactly 7 months before he was murdered.
    • Tupac's album, "All Eyez On Me"'s booklet says 2Pac Fan Club P.O. Box 2694 Decatur, Georgie 30031. 3+0+0+3+1=7.
    • In Tupac's song, "Bomb First", Tupac begins rapping on the 7th gun shot.
    • In Tupac's song, "Heartz of Men", Tupac says, "I died and came back", at the time 3:13. 3+1+3=7.
    • In Tupac's song, "Hold On Be Strong", Tupac says, "Things get tough around the first and fifteenth, 1+1+5=7.
    • In Tupac's video, "Toss It Up", Tupac smashes a window with a bat, that would super naturally result in 7 years of bad luck.
    • In Tupac's video, "I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto", a woman walks into a hotel, and room number 7.
    • In Tupac's video, "I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto", the clock in the diner says, 4:03, 4+0+3=7, which is also the time of his death.
    • In Tupac's movie, "Gang Related", his character's badge number is 115, 1+1+5=7.
    • In Tupac's movie, "Gang Related", he is in room number 7.
    • In Tupac's movie, "Gang Related", the third suspect he interviews robbed a jewlery store on Front and 7th.
    • In Tupac's movie, "Gridlock'd", the menu Spoon(Tupac) and Stretch(Tim) glance at a menue with all the L's replaced with upside down 7's.
    • Tupac played in 7 movies.
    • In Daz's album, "Retaliation", Tupac is featured on track 7.
    • In John B's album, "Cool Relax", Tupac is featured on track 7.
    • In Richie Rich's album, "Seasoned Veteran", Tupac is featured on track nine, however subtracting the Intro and Skit, its track 7.

• In the song "This Life I Lead" by Tupac Shakur there is a supposed recorded subliminal message. When he is saying "When you see me ***** holla at my set", and when you reverse it he is saying, "Yes I'm alive and we missin you".
    • In the song "Everything They Owe" by Tupac Shakur there is a supposed recorded subliminal message. When he is saying "Close to my hands and knees will I survive", and when you reverse it he is saying, "Thats why I surved this halloween".
    • In the song "Pac's Life" by Tupac Shakur there is a supposed recorded subliminal message. When he is saying "Everybody needs to chill", and when you reverse it he is saying, "You should see me I'll be back".
    • In the song "Pac's Life" by Tupac Shakur there is a supposed recorded subliminal message. When he is saying "Only real *****s stay on top", and when you reverse it he is saying, "I dont know I just want to end this shit and leave you".
    • In the song "Ghost" by Tupac Shakur there is a supposed recorded subliminal message. When he is saying "When you tell me not to smoke", and when you reverse it he is saying, "Yeah I'm chilling with Haze."
    • In the song "Ghost" by Tupac Shakur there is a supposed recorded subliminal message. When he is saying "Ghetto *****s hungaby, in a coma", and when you reverse it he is saying, "And I'm sick of the news, I want no more, high while I'm sipping with Haze."
    • In the song "Ghetto Gospel" by Tupac Shakur there is a supposed recorded subliminal message. When he is saying "And for me it's reversed we left them a world thats cursed and it hurts", and when you reverse it he is saying, "And that thug said old woman found you people say evil things bitch."
    Whisper Messages

• In the song "Thug Luv" by Bone Thug N Harmony featuring Tupac Shakur(which came out after his death), when Tupac begins talking and rapping you can here Bizzy Bone saying, "He's alive he's alive".

7. and what about every other thing in his life that didn't add up to 7?
    the millions upon millions of other 'facts' :rolleyes:

8. what about em-- its a dicussion and if he is dead r.i.p im just sayin it makes sense not only was his last album called he Don Killuminati: The Seven Day Theory hello get wit it and dude has same rasp in voice as pac and even if it aint pac its sounds good enough to bump whille blazin

9. Tupac's dead, end of story.

Fucking deal with it.

10. it sounds like him, but not exactly like him. It's not unheard of for people to have similar voices.
    And you only have to listen to the lyrics. That's not Tupac's poetry.
    what do you mean what about em, haha, think about it. If you look for coincidences you're gonna find em. You could probably find any number and find shitloads of coincidences involving that number in anyone's life.
    Why is it so hard to believe that he's dead? Just because he talked about his death and all that shit... well people die. It happens. Tupac was just somebody who happened to make a big deal out of it.

11. im sorry man but i got to tell you that sounds exactly like something 2pac would write but w.e its an open discussion

12. #12 Blutteufel, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008

Oh my God! Look at your post count!
    [​IMG]

1+2+1+3=7!

YOU'RE FUCKIN' TUPAC!

See how easy it is to put random, meaningless crap together in a vain and desperate attempt to derive some sort of information or hint that isn't even there to prove something everyone knows is nothing more than wishful, borderline-delusional thinking?

13. thanks for the example, I don't think he understood me

14. nothing more than wishful, borderline-delusional thinking? huh

your prolly just all butt hurt cuz u havent got high in like a week and you just got popped and ppl are alwayz clownin on you for being so cocky and u cant handle doing time so u prolly droppin names

trust me no cooperation to the police is the only way just hand em ur id and say no officer i dont consent to a search werks every time just gotta be legit and have insurance and a license but ur prolly mobbin on a haro

15. #15 Blutteufel, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
    Wow, that's one hell of an ego you have there. No need to get so hostile when everyone else is trying to be civil. You claim this is supposed to be an "open discussion" and that you would like to hear what we think, but then you go and start whining about my opinion on this matter. Typical. Grow up and quit treating the opposite end of the spectrum the way the government treats us for smoking grass, ie., choosing to ignore anything that makes sense and reasserting your own opinions over facts.

16. Either he's dead or there are a shit ton of people who are damned good at keeping a really big secret.

So basically, he dead.

17. that was directed towards the one who sent the private message so dont even trip i just had to say what was on my mind cuz who sends a pm and talks shit to someone half way across the country i mean come on seriosly

18. a shit ton of ppl what u never knew any one who went of the map

19. yeah cause everyone that ever knew tupac disappeared without a trace right after he died right?

20. wtf u talking bout he said he wanted to leave his gang life and there was to much drama wit death row and suge knight and christ i mean the dude would be almost 40 and if he really wanted to disappear i guarantee he aint gun talk 2 his old crew other wise they be like if u dont give me like 5 million im a tell ppl you alive