if 2pac isnt dead he is BLACk HAZE THE RAPPER!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by fargo_nugz, Dec 22, 2008.

1. originally posted by L rag er w/e
    it was excellent actually
    i mean what else could i do but get wasted
    had a 20pack of beer,popped 6 party pills (bzp/tfmpp) and blazed all night
    ended up getting arrested for drink driving =/
    ohwell was still a fuckin great night, ended up getting home 9am this morning,
    been recovering ever since \t\t

u waste money on fake x are u serios lol get the real stuff not that get a head ache shit and lol got arrested for drunk driving good u prolly dont deserve a license cuz believe me it is gunna get suspended unless u got bread for a good lawyer to fight and say u need it for your job and didnt get no pussy haha like i said ull be mobbin on a haro in no time

2. Ya I think hes dead.....

3. I think Black Haze wants people to believe he is Tupac thus why he is keeping information on himself very secret. It helps with his sales, a pretty low marketing trick though - pretending you are a famous dead rapper

4. agreed . on that note end of argument guys whatsthatsmell takes the prize:)

5. Biggie's stlil alive too look...........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY4ubZ_-_D4"]YouTube - Gorilla Black ft. Beenie Man - Compton[/ame]

6. Tupac, Elvis and Princess Diana are all living together in a cave in Afghanistan smoking up the goo

for real

7. Your a fuckin tool, l rag didn't post that in this thread, stop trying to start shit just because he don't believe in you.

8. Pretty sure he's dead.

9. i'd like to think he is alive and planned all this crazy makavelli shit....but he is likely dead.

there's a chance he's alive, but he's probably dead.

10. First of all,

that IS not tupac's voice although very similar

but if you were a believer of the tupac conspiracy,
    i can see how your mind would make you hear it

11. shiiiiiiiiiit that voice sounds sooooo much like tupacs. :eek:

but thats probably this dudes scheme --- to attract attention to himself via a tupac conspiracy.

12. holy conspiracy theory batman

I don't really care if tupac is dead or not, i wasn't a big fan of his music, only liked a couple songs

b.i.g. is way better imo

13. I KNOW for an absolute fact tupacs dead, I was there when he got shot.

14. Yeah, Biggie was the better rapper.

And Tupac is dead.

15. there equal in my book, i hate when people ask me to choose, lol. i can bump deathrow anyday and i can bump badboy anyday, it doesnt matter to me, they were both legit.

16. Whoever made that list has way too much time on their hands.
    I think he's dead as well. The Makaveli angle is cool to think about, but I doubt it.

17. DUDE, get over it
    he dead. There nothing you can do about it. why you're wasting time typing trying to prove that he not dead. Its been fucking 10 years so GET OVER IT.

GTFO!

18. Tupac's location: Coffin.