1. Your Smoking Spot: This should be a spot you find to be relaxing. Keep it as clean as possible to avoid discomfort and potential distractions. Your focus should only be on you, your buddies and the weed, not that hamper full of nasty work clothes and a stack of dirty dishes on your table. Try to smoke with a few good friends, too. It's always fun to have someone to bounce stupid stoner ideas off of.
2. Your Schedule: Maintain a smoking schedule. I smoke a small bowl as soon as I wake up, a few after work and a few more before bed. Try to give yourself a chance to sober up before your next sesh. Don't deviate from your schedule too much. If you smoke any time you can, your highs are probably pretty dull and routine. Look forward to your next session instead of breaking down and having one on impulse.
3. Chores: Get em done. If you have a chore list, it'll be much easier and faster to do it sober and it will seem like less of a hassle. Get all your housework out of the way so you can sit back and relax without having to dread getting up to get stuff done. "Do what you have to do so you can do what you want to do."
4. Food & Hydration: Eat before you smoke. I have seen people smoke their asses off then wonder why they aren't high after eating a full box of cheerios. Eat enough so you aren't hungry before hand and the munchies will go away. Still feel free to munch lightly after smoking, just don't stuff yourself. I find the more water I drink the better my high. It helps stimulate your metabolism and flushes your system.
5. Your Piece: I believe that the way you take in your smoke is almost as important as the quality of your green. I am a huge fan of waterfall bongs. They get me stoned in about 2 bowls, because of the blast of THC you get from each hit. I love joints and blunts, but I get the same buzz from a few Gs in my piece as I would from about 4-5 for few blunts. I find any form of a burner to be kinda boring when indoors, since there isn't any cool looking glass to look at, no variation and each hit is the same as the last. I do love driving around with a fatass blunt though.
I hope this helps. I went from about 6g a day to about 3-4. It really doesn't seem like much, but my highs are so much more worth while and it really saves you money in the long-run. Any feedback is appreciated.
Edit:: stonerboywonder brought up a good point. I make a new piece every week to mix it up a bit. Even if you just make a new bong for 6 weeks straight it helps to keep you from getting bored.
Edited by johnnyheck, 21 December 2008 - 09:46 PM.