Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

need pics of diffused glass on glass bubblers

• Please log in to reply

dreamtheater

dreamtheater

>_<

• Registered Upgraded
  • 638 posts
I'm about to go hunting for a bubbler and want it to be a single chamber, diffused, and glass on glass.. anyone who has one should post pics and if you dont mind what price you paid, I'm hoping to spend a bill tops.

dreamtheater

dreamtheater

>_<

• Registered Upgraded
  • 638 posts
Can I put a diffuser in this, or is it a built in downstem, that would be so lame for a glass on glass.Posted Image

terrormachine

terrormachine

Currently: Percolating

• Registered Upgraded
  • 290 posts
Looks to me like the downstem might be attached.

h1nduKuSh

h1nduKuSh

in kush we trust.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 281 posts
im pretty sure its not detachable.

BCD8074

BCD8074

KICK ROCKS BITCH

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts
your missing a joint...meaning if it was detachable like a gong water bong there would be 2 glass joints, one for the bowl into the downstem, and another for the downstem into the bubbler

at least thats how i see it....good luck finding one with a detachable downstem tho:wave:

DiAmOnD RaStA

DiAmOnD RaStA

Big Whoop

• Old School
  • 9,622 posts
Ive seen what you are talking about, but not where the diffuser comes out too. That would prolly be hard to find, especially for that cheap

BCD8074

BCD8074

KICK ROCKS BITCH

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts

Ive seen what you are talking about, but not where the diffuser comes out too. That would prolly be hard to find, especially for that cheap

^^^^^^^hahahahahhahahahaha yeah if it was you'd probably end up breaking the diffy (damn i think that counts as a BURN ahhahaha)

EDIT: This won't make any sense unless you've read Diamond's pickup/glass thread...If you havent seen it def check it out, got some badass pics

Rasta +rep in general fo doin what you do to make this place a lil betta

Edited by BCD8074, 21 December 2008 - 04:25 PM.

ownzu77

ownzu77

• Registered Upgraded
  • 575 posts
why not just get a small diffused bong?

dcallstarr

dcallstarr

Enjoi Life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 584 posts
this is a diffused attached downstem bubbler from Kind Creations, you can put your bowl in the top, or another ash catcher for doubble diffusion..

i found this one, its owned by a fellow blade:

http://forum.grassci...=1&d=1229879383

http://forum.grassci...=1&d=1229879390

Attached Files

• Attached File  bub3.jpg   434.25KB   103 downloads
  • Attached File  bub1.jpg   107.15KB   97 downloads

DiAmOnD RaStA

DiAmOnD RaStA

Big Whoop

• Old School
  • 9,622 posts
^^See thats prolly the best youll find, not saying that its not tight...

BCD- right on, your silly you bastard! lmao. HAR HAR noone give DR a diffuser HAR! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users