help to build grow room in attic and its winter here soo

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ethan9123, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Im starting two plants from some bud i had only thing i know about the seeds is they came from weed that got me high anyways yeah i am looking for a good place to hide them im still in my parents house i was going to do it in my attac but its to cold right now and im broke so i cant buy anything for them any ideas how to keep them warm???????????

2. I found a cool place in my basement for now untill i can find something to warm up my attac but its still cold down there too and the space is in the wall kind of it strange but i can only fit pots into the spot so i need ideas on how to keep them warm there or the attac. the attac will probly be best

3. I'm wondering the same. My adittic is not habitable just a bunch of boxes and my parents only go up there on Christmas and holloween for decorations the floor is insolated so I would like to grow one plant. I always get skeeted in my home town with the shittest weed so I want to just grow my own. Can someone tell me what's a good starter kit? Also will the potency seep into the house?

4. I'm doing the same thing, i live with my parents, but i have an attic that is hardly used. I go with wick hydroponics and led lights on a string. i add nutes to the water, and set them up inside a large box. training them horizontally also keeps em stealthy and more yield per sqaure feet. but ethan, i have been reading this site for a while, and it's completely legit.

5. Yea, im also attempting to do this in my attic although it is kinda cold up there... U guys end up having any success?

6. You should consider finishing your English classes before growing weed in your dad's house. Especially after he caught you in your room and told you not to like you've said before. Go away. All I can say is good riddance. Just a little bit of wisdom for going forward in life. If you ask stupid questions you'll get stupid answers. Your whole post made no sense, and it was worded so poorly I can hardly understand what the hell you're talking about. Spend more time doing school work, and less smoking weed. You obviously don't need to smoke until your mind is a little more developed.

7. BURN!! Lol I would listen to the growers on this site, they are very knowledgeable on a lot of questions that you ask. And again wait until you get you own place.

8. #28 Hiiscool, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    Forget what everyone above said bunch of idiots and good on your for getting back at those shit talkers. I grow in my rents house, and me and my buddy are setting something up in his attic thinking of using autoflowers to have more harvests without needing two lights. We were gonna use a 400w hps and we are in Canada so its really cold hopefully the 400w will heat up the attic and in the summer u can vent it out using a cool tube. As for smell get a carbon filter and an inline fan. filter -> light -> fan -> outside. We are gonna use canna bio terra soil and canna bio nutes you can get at most hydro stores i personally use the fox farms trio and ocean forest. Get a fan going to circulate the air in the room and set up all ur plants SOG style under the HPS. Get a 60x scope and when you have a decent amount of cloudy and amber trichomes then your ready to harvest. start the light on 24/0 then 18/6 once they are grown a bit for autos. Most nutriants come with a feeding guide start with a quarter the amount then slowly move up. Don't know what to tell you about the money this shit is expensive but u definitely get ur money back. Its people who post bullshit comments that piss me off, good luck with your grow man!