Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shankeroo's Glass and Budshots (lots of dank)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by shankeroo, Dec 19, 2008.

1. I can't believe no one has commented on that tulip!
    That really is a work of art.

First of all, how the **** did you make something like that?
    second is that filled entirely with bud?
    and lastly... I challenge you to smoke it by yourself! :p

2. It was an1/8th of shake, and I never smoked it. I had to disassemble and smoke it in bowls, because I never found a group of people ambitious enough to take it on.

3. This is some sno cap that my friend just picked up. He grabbed a half.

It's super dense and has a sharp chemical and citrusy odor that smacks you in the face immediately after opening the bag, the buds are still fresh and somewhat moist... Perfect for the vape. Haven't tried it yet, but we'll report back.

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. to tha top

5. Sorry for the big pics lately (too lazy to resize):eek:

Picked up a G of no name. I haven't tried it (have work to do) but it looks pretty awesome.

Unfortunately the dub was half shake, but was 1.1 so I guess it's all good. I don't really care, because I would grind it to vape anyway, but it does hurt the bag appeal of dank weed to have it all shakey.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. dude.... its too much to take in!!! id rep u if it mattered

7. This Jack Herer is probably the dankest weed to come through my parts all year. Definitely top 3.

Incredibly developed calyxes and super trichy, it is very well grown. Good flavor, but not nearly as tasty as the sno cap. In terms of bag appeal it's a real winner, and it really knocks you on your ass.

There are a couple scraggley leaves here and there, and you can see nute burn from to much Nitrogen on some of them...

I'll try'n get better shots later, but here are a couple to start.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. that herer looks delicious... +1 for some dank shiz

9. Haven't bought any weed in forever, but my boy just grabbed some nice buds. Haven't tried any of it, but it looks and smells super dank.

First is Trainwreck Haze, very hairy buds:
    [​IMG]

Next is Sour diesel:
    [​IMG]

Last but not least is some great looking Sensi Star:
    [​IMG]

10. An eighth of hash, half nepalese temple ball half blond from the netherlands.
    [​IMG]

Mondo:

[​IMG]

Really nice stony Afghan Kush

[​IMG]

Hella dank Trainwreck

[​IMG]

11. GTFO It is inconceivable that anyone on here would be buying uggly ass uggs anyway

12. dudddddde!!!! why the hell didn't you call me, AMBITION is my middle name!!!

i also would like to learn how to roll one... i've only done a cross joint.

btw. that bubbler on the first page is gorgeous man +rep

13. damn, some real nice buds there, and that tulip is godly.

14. Hydro grown Orange Crush

grabbed an eighter, all in one nug with a nice skinny stem, $50. Probably about 2gs pictured

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Once you have a cone joint down it's pretty easy. the bulb is just a cone that you fold with two papers stuck together.

16. nice stash, need to get myself something like that