Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shankeroo's Glass and Budshots (lots of dank)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by shankeroo, Dec 19, 2008.

1. #1 shankeroo, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
    So I had a thread in seasoned tokers, but Figured I'd delete it and restart it here in the right forum.

Strawberry cough:

Have yet to try it, but it smells really sweet and looks great

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got some of this from a friend who called it Queen diesel, though I think it's actually Princess Diesel (as far as I know there is no queen)

Super indica, and gives a nice strong stone. Great for driving, I could feel the tires on the ground.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Picked this up last 4/20 for $20. It's nice and thick; hits like a champ. I call it the seagull (it looks like a seagull head if you look at it upside down). Please excuse the half smoked bowl in it...

Also I can play Louie louie on it by covering various orifices and tapping other orifices.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just got a Vaporbros as an early christmas present to myself and love it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

New space case too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some Outdoors:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sno Cap

[​IMG]

Cali Kush

[​IMG]

Jack Herer
    [​IMG]

Different batch of Jack Herer

[​IMG]

Some outdoors to the left and sugarshack on the right
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

No name dank
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tulip

[​IMG]

Glass:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

First piece ever:
    [​IMG]

Recent outdoors: $140 a half, pretty leafy though

[​IMG]

Posted this in another thread, but figured I'd move it over here: my man called it frost genie, think it's a made up strain but it's some fire nonetheless.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1/4 of Jack Herrer:

Super dense and smelly. Have to be careful with this stuff, the second I open my jar it reeks of this citrusy bud.

nice euphoric satvia high.

In the meantime here are some pics I snapped, using some experimental lighting techniques:

[​IMG]

Macro:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My friend called this diamond head, apparently some club bud brought out here. I had some today in my friends vape and it was great, but can't really make any comparison as it was my first time vaping. grabbed an eighth

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a shot of the current stash other than the Diamond Head
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Holy cow!!! are those LED lights in that vape??? That's so cool, I'd love that ambience in a dark room while smoking. Awesome +rep

3. nice bud man id love to have a stash like that, wheres the bongs at though? no collection is complete without a killer bong

4. I know I decided to get a vape first for my health's sake. When I go to college, I'm sure a bong will come into the picture.

5. Here is most recent stuff, haven't posted pictures in a while.

[​IMG]

First is Ak47 that is homegrown by someone close to my heart, given to me by the grower as a little holiday gift. Picture is a little shaky, but I assure you that it is DEElicious.
    [​IMG]

Next is Mango, supposedly imported from CA. Super dank and all large beautiful buds. Surprisingly had a couple seeds here and there, which I passed along to aforementioned grower.

[​IMG]

macro

[​IMG]

Next is Purple Kush, which is super pungent and tasty. Supposedly from CA

[​IMG]

Macro

[​IMG]

Last but not least, Jabba the Grape. Probably the dankest of the group, also supposedly from CA

[​IMG]

6. nice stash ma
    weres the cash flow coming in at haha

7. Lovin' all of it man, especially that headie bubbler...mouthpiece is amazing.

8. Good self control and stash a bit here and there, don't spend more than 60 or so a month

9. Very nice collection man, nice buds and sick glass.

10. loving that blue bubbler!

11. sugar shack!!!!! i get that around my way. I love that shit! nice vape! +rep

12. om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

13. Is that vape the hands free model? If not, how are you liking it?

14. +rep for uber amounts of dank and sweet glass! :hello:

15. holy crap 60 a mounth no way

16. Nice dank my man =)

17. DAMN - all the budshots looks nice +rep

18. Where do I begin? I'm loving it all. Can't wait to see more. +Rep!

19. damnnnn nice thread!