Outdoor Grow Guide

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Corto Malteze, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Thanx for the input. That sounds about what I've been doing. I don't go through it that fast, mostly when I have trouble eating, MAN is it ever a bitch to go to the trouble of smoking some nice babybacks and make a big pan of succatash only to take a bite and have my stomach say GET OUT!  Nice doobie will take care of that. Ha

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have the floranova i haven't opened it yet. My clones are in mg potting moisture mix+perlite and doing good. I recently added FF + perlite to all of them. I gave them fish emulsion a couple times too, not too much. How do I add this

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. how much does a soil change affect the plant? like moving them from pots into the wild (putting them in outdoor soil)? germinated them about 10 days ago, ill keep them in pots for another 2-3 weeks

• Like Like x 1
  4. Taura there's something called raised bedding it keeps critters out and helps control soil. There's actually a topic on here about that and there is mixed answers in ground maybe bigger yield if you have quality soil but pest and uncontrolled conditions. Idk I would also like to do that but my plants are babies and seem to need the 24 hour light to grow

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you have problems with like moles and other underground critters that like to chew on the roots then they can work well. My neighbor across the street has problems with voles chewing on the roots and lost 2 good size plants last year because of them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. So do i grow in a pot, or can I take it out the pot and put in the ground?

• Like Like x 1
  7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399074591.888317.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes. That's how a lot of people plant outdoors. Get them ready indoors first then transplant in to the ground outdoors.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for this, helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Awesome thread...however, I'm going to write what I bought for my soil mix and you guys tell me what u think and what ratio to use: Pete Moss, Bone Meal, Lyme and Miracle grow organic soil. Any help would be great!!

Sent from my Z750C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. #1051 Reeds, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Looks good what size pots are those?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anything I can do to beef up my buds?

outdoor-bagseed-optimum-grower(puff)(puff)(pass)

• Like Like x 1
  14. OK great grow guide but you forgot to say anything about the enemy of outdoor medical mj (caterpillers ) what to do about them nasty lil monsters??? Every year they get me for at least 25% of my harvest what can I use to prevent the moths from laying eggs on them???

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks!  This thread is important to me right now! :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks for the awesome advice...    I have lots of questions  and need answers quickly my outdoor babies are flowering and the days are getting shorter. mornings and night getting chiller.   in your outdoor advice I did none of all u requested.   please help...    I threw seeds down in plain ground oil around April or May not expecting anything and out of nowhere it came up.   took good care of it according to u but im at flowering now and I need to know what to do and how to feed or fertilize before harvesting.    should I do like u said during flowering use 3/4 bat guano and 1/4 fish emulsion with the TBS of Epsom salts with gallon of water and molasses tea.     and also do I need to add the  P= Phosporous and K potassium now for better crop?????    thanks for all your help and advice.   next year I will follow your guide step by step.     so intrigued.........    again thanks...... 

• Like Like x 1
  17. My thoughts are already for Spring..

• Like Like x 1
  18. Help needed with my plant Aussies / melb outdoor growers. My plants 8 weeks old but the leafs are spotty.....it's my first grow so any tips welcome ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415951289.806545.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  19. go to Home depot or Lowes and look for neem oil. Use it when you water the plants.

• Like Like x 1
  20. #1060 GreenChub, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
    Hi

Im starting my first outdoor grow in my backyard this season. I live in Nor Cal and Ive bought 12 auto feminized seeds online and I'm just waiting for them to get delivered. 
    Tomorrow Ill be cleaning up my backyard and start digging holes. then I plan on planting them beginning of April and expect to harvest around the end of june. I just had a few basic questions before I start so I can feel more confident.

1st. Im not using pots, so how wide and deep should I dig my holes to fill with soil?
    2nd. How much space should I leave between each hole?
    3rd. Should I germinate seeds ( i have 12 i plan on planting) before I plant them ? 
    4th. how do I add notes  is it just added on top of the soil?
    5th. If I am using auto flower seeds ( most that I got will begin flowering after first or second week) can I still use topping/fimming techniques? I just want to use any safe techniques to increase my yield that is okay to do with auto flowering seeds 

Sorry for question overload Ive rad but this is my first grow and Im extremely excited and just want it to go well

Thanks !

• Like Like x 1