Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

anyone heard of this strain..."wet dream"

• Please log in to reply

OC_HERBavor

OC_HERBavor

Get High & Rule the World

• Registered Upgraded
  • 182 posts
whats up my fellow blades? my buddy picked me up some stuff from the club today he said it was called "wet dream" he said it was expensive but anyways I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this strain. ill be getting this stuff late tomorrow night, so ill try to post pics once I pick it up. Thanks everyone.

Edited by OC_HERBavor, 17 December 2008 - 01:19 AM.
being tooo high ha

lushhdog

lushhdog

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 434 posts

whats up my fellow blades? my buddy picked me up some stuff from the club today he said it was called "wet dream" he said it was expensive but anyways I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this strain. ill be getting this stuff late tomorrow night, so ill try to post pics once I pick it up. Thanks everyone.

Oh god, I hope its not covered in penis pudding

Snowy Sessions

Snowy Sessions

SpecialBlend Blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 729 posts

Oh god, I hope its not covered in penis pudding

hahaha. lol

OC_HERBavor

OC_HERBavor

Get High & Rule the World

• Registered Upgraded
  • 182 posts
hah serious man i wont buy it if it is. lol

lushhdog

lushhdog

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 434 posts
sticky icky wet dream.... That's some good marketing!

wunschshrek

wunschshrek

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 3,723 posts

Check ICmag.com, if you can't find it on there, its not the real name.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users