Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

pyrethrum bomb in small room?????????????????

• Please log in to reply

ganjaganja

ganjaganja

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,080 posts
ROOM: 6 ft tall, 4 ft wide, 6 ft long

8 plants, 4 days into flower

I have spider mites

I bought a small Pyrethrum TR bomb that treats up to 3,000 sq. ft.

How long should I leave the lights off after I set the bomb off. It says 12 hours, but is that too much for my small room?

ganjaganja

ganjaganja

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,080 posts
bump...

I set off the bomb, about thirty min ago.

anyone with sum advice?

ganjaganja

ganjaganja

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,080 posts
bump........anyone

Anony

Anony

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 7,842 posts
You already set it off, what do you want us to day?
Wear a mask!

ganjaganja

ganjaganja

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,080 posts
i was wondering since it was a smaller room, should I do less amount of dark time? or leave it for the full 12 hours.

Anony

Anony

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 7,842 posts
Sounds to me like you need to post in a pest control forum, not GC.

ganjaganja

ganjaganja

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,080 posts
ummmm maybe, but i think that questions pertaining to sick plants and pests belong in this section

sooooo anyone that wants to ANSWER my question with experience know?

GrowFoSho

GrowFoSho

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Yes you should wait the recommended amount of time. That stuff is very dangerous to humans respiratory systems. Wait a full 12 hours before going back in your room. - if you have any vents in that area sill them of completely with duct tape. if it leaks in your house, it can very badly hurt any pets or children in the home. Good luck!

OGDanimal

OGDanimal

Danimal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 225 posts
Sure hope everything turned out ok.

T51K

T51K

SNOW NINJA!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 379 posts
bomb the room 1 time a week for 3 weeks. try to put the bomb in the corner and leave the door open. Turn off fans. My plants showed no stress. Paid 8.00 at home depot for raid bombs. mites are gone.

Oppertunistic

Oppertunistic

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
I would just order some preditor mites before i went and bombing my girls with raid bombs, thats just me though, something about smoking a plant that was locked in a room filled with chemicals that killed off a bunch of bugs..

Probably fine, just something to think about, you can order preditor mites online and have then in a day, seems like a better "green" option to me:smoke:

lilnick

lilnick

kush king

• Registered Upgraded
  • 577 posts
the label will say its probably for 3000 square ft but youll be all good. i usually use at least twice teh sq ft than the labels say.

T51K

T51K

SNOW NINJA!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 379 posts

I would just order some preditor mites before i went and bombing my girls with raid bombs, thats just me though, something about smoking a plant that was locked in a room filled with chemicals that killed off a bunch of bugs..

Probably fine, just something to think about, you can order preditor mites online and have then in a day, seems like a better "green" option to me:smoke:

I wonder if the farmers that sell the grocery store vegetables, use predator mites....

once I harvest and have to just tend to mothers, Im gonna make a thread where I bomb the room with raid or whatever and show the plants are fine. Bombs are cheap, grow shops make no money.

Edited by T51K, 26 December 2010 - 09:44 PM.

Oppertunistic

Oppertunistic

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
you dont smoke vegetables lol

Im sure its fine, but im just saying if there is another option where your not locking your plants that you intend to smoke in a room filled with with chemicals that kill bugs... Just saying personally i would rather go that route.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users