Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Myth Busting The G-13 Marijuana Strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Matt Mernagh, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Yeah man good shit, looking forward to your next piece bro..

2. We already have a blog feature.

3. very interesting, welcome to GC :D i think that this is an awsome addition to the city and will be a dedicated reader to your articals.

4. Youngsterdam eh? Your the bomb, I'm assuming "bring your own bud shops" are references to kindred and VC. Awsome, love seeing someone so knowledge so close to home. I'v probably met you and not re-alized. Great post btw. I look foward to more.

5. i wish we had germinated those seeds, we could have crossed them with some modern strains for impossible genetics and possibly gotten a really beneficial crossing... :(... we need to find and germinate old seeds from across the world....and possibly, that far back, it was crossable with other plants... its closest modenr relative and the old plant crossed to make an entirly new THC containing plant which could be refined for potency... holy shit the possibilites are endless..

6. Nice article. Welcome to the city.

7. nice.

I'm looking forward to the articles. I've been waiting sinse i seen there was a section in Matts name, I looked up some info on him, and i'm interested it what he has to say.

8. Nice i was skeptical about this section but that was a nice read

good job

9. I look forward to reading more of these articles :D
    printing this one out right about... now!

10. I wasnt sure about this, but it was a real good read. welcome to the city matt.

11. So does this mean I can have my own section in GC too? :p
    Just kidding, nice reading there, Matt.

12. good read, if you could please fix your grammar for a long post or i guess in your instance the Chronicals. this is assuming english is your first language, just use the MS Word grammar thing.

This is Cool, and a good idea!!

13. Real nice read man, welcome to GC

Lookin forward to reading more articles. +rep for the good article

14. I think it's a good idea, wasn't it suggested before though? Personally, I think the best idea would be to vote prestigious user-blogs that pertain to marijuana or whatnot into this section. SJ, you could change this into a Published Marijuana Articles section, similar to icmag, except the vote system wouldn't work exactly, it could just define the top 10, or 50 articles let's say and you personally hand-pick the best. Some people seem skeptical probably due to monotony, but I have faith in Matt after reading a few articles on his site that this will go along very well. I just hope they will be fresh articles not just pastes off your site. Pretty new site too. I doubt any of this will be taken seriously, it seems you're constantly overwhelmed and a publication of Grasscity Times with independent authors from your own websites seems like a little much, maybe one day I guess.

15. Sick article. Loving this addition to the forum so far.

16. I agree. Icant wait to see what you write next.

17. YEAH TORONTO!

Looking forward to reading more.

18. Welcome to the City, Matt! Cool article. Please keep them coming. :)

Please stay on topic with the article, Blades. Any suggestions regarding the forum itself can be posted in the General Feedback forum. :)

Again...

[​IMG]

19. I heard about this story.... A stoners mind can't help but wonder if the scientists/government didn't want us to produce such amazing weed.. It would prove so many things to the modern mind-set. I'm not saying it would be the spark that makes marijuana legal, but it would definitely catch some attention that they were smokin weed 2700 years ago, and it was clearly a cherished item. Could be a turning point in the legalization movement....

Or what if they actually did germinate one of the seeds, but didn't let the news out... But it's growing right now in all of it's ancient wonder and glory...

One can only ponder :smoking:

Great article, Matt.

20. Welcome to the city.

I've had G-13 x bubble kush. That was by far one of my favorites so far. It's nice to hear a little behind the G-13 strain.