Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you smoke out of a spoon?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caked&Baked, Dec 15, 2008.

1. 1st break your weed up 2nd load the bowl and pack it down lightly with your finger 3rd cover the carb and light the bowl while inhaling out of the mouth piece when you feel like you have enough take your finger off the hole and suck in the remaining smoke then exhale and youre finished.

2. I probably would have too if someone didnt show me a bowl right when we were talking about it

3. I find spoons the hardest out of all bubblers, cos I can never get the water to a right amount so it doesn't leak into the stem. I sometimes suck water in and it ruins everything.

4. #24 SuperTK, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    There is actually technique involved in packing a good bowl and taking good bowl hits. Something you should practice is "cornering the bowl", which is moderating and adjusting the position of the flame relative to the weed in the bowl so that the bowl isn't "torched", but that there is enough heat from the flame to light the smallest possible amount of weed required to take a hit. Once you learn how to corner your bowls you'll enjoy smoking them much more than anything else, except bongs because you'll use much less weed than other methods such as rolling.

Techniques to packing a bowl varies from person to person, and you'll develop your own style. The goal is to grind the bud so that it is not power, but a fine "grainy" consistency. What I like to do is put a larger chunk in the bottom to act as a screen, then layer on the ground up bud in a circular motion until once filled, the contents resemble a vortex. I then take the end of a ball point pen and press down lightly to even out the mixture. To me, this is a perfectly packed bowl. The goal is to maximize surface area to enjoy a slower burn and longer cherry, and overall more inhaled THC is achieved!

Hope this helps.

5. Boss bowl packing breakdown TK. How long does it normally take you blades to smoke a bowl, like packed rim to rim.

6. Am I really high or did this make no sense???

7. [quote name='"Yellabellie"']Boss bowl packing breakdown TK. How long does it normally take you blades to smoke a bowl, like packed rim to rim.[/quote]

10 min

8. Well my personal spoon holds .3 if I fill it rim to rim, which I rarely do. I load snappers than I can clear in one hit usually. If I pack to fill the volume of the bowl I can finish it off in 5-6 good hits, eg. about 10 minutes because I like to space out my hits.

9. You fill bubblers, spoons are dry.

10. lmao :p