Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Roxy 30 vs Oxy 40

• Please log in to reply

aktokin

aktokin

Fuck It

• Registered Upgraded
  • 293 posts
Which is the best in your opinion? I plan on getting one of the two tonight in a bit. I have no opiate tolerance so, no matter what I get I plan on breaking in half. But what do you guys think I should get?

Similar Topics: Roxy 30 vs Oxy 40     x

chronix

chronix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,162 posts
OC 40 would be my choice...

gotitforcheap

gotitforcheap

SMOKIN ON HILARIOUS KUSH

• Registered Upgraded
  • 831 posts
40 for sure and send some my way

PotSmokingMOFO

PotSmokingMOFO

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 230 posts
Oxy 40... glad to see someone without tolerance knows their shit and isn't like "OH IMMA POP 2 40'S WITH NO TOLERANCE WILL I BE BUZZED" lol

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
oxycontin.

Dickie4:20

Dickie4:20

Word...Life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,990 posts
Oxy 40

KansasToker

KansasToker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 668 posts
Oxy 40. I've only done oxy a couple times but the last time I did it I bought an OC 40 pill for $5 from a dumbass friend (I probably would have payed $20) and it was pretty enjoyable.

alwayzblaze

alwayzblaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 784 posts
Depends on the price,
the roxis you can crush with out taking the time release off the outside.
if they try to charge more for the OC 40 just cuz it's OC, fuck dat, same chem dog oxycodone it's in percs/roxys/oxys just diff forms. the perc/roxy instant release oxycodone and the oxycontin is time release oxycodone, but if you're gonna blow em make sure you take the coating off.

-AM-ON

-AM-ON

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,830 posts
i have a few roxy 15s and a few oxy 40s and i would have to say the 40s r way better. the roxys dont make me itch at all tho no matter how much i take so i usually ttake those

dmoe420

dmoe420

Buster looked out...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
Roxi 30s usually make me itch like crazy, much more than a normal opiate itch
Oxy is the way to go in any situation imo unless you like the longer lasting effects of some generics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users