Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Mucinex

• Please log in to reply

Dexes

Dexes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 238 posts
Well I did DXM Mucinex DM Max to be exact before but fell asleep bored waiting for the trip to start. I took 7; 420mg of DXM in total about 1:30 ago and I'm only minorly starting to feel it. I ate a meal so will I still trip hard or should I take more and how long does it take to kick in. Thanks :smoking:
Edit: Will eating a lot make me not trip?

Edited by Dexes, 14 December 2008 - 03:39 AM.
another question

Similar Topics: Mucinex     x

Iluvatar

Iluvatar

Psychonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,199 posts
You should feel 420mg of dxm. I personally wouldn't take anymore

Eric111E

Eric111E

Hooked On Chronic

• Old School
  • 5,957 posts
Guaifenesin is bad for you, eat Robitussin gels

Dexes

Dexes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 238 posts
Its been about 2 hours since I've taken 420mg on a full stomach, I very mildly feel it, is that all I'm going to feel or will it pick up?

neoshredder

neoshredder

• Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts
Sounds like you need more. It should've kicked in by now.

Dexes

Dexes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 238 posts

Sounds like you need more. It should've kicked in by now.

Dam, I'm out don't you just hate nights like this. I was excited too

Iluvatar

Iluvatar

Psychonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,199 posts

Dam, I'm out don't you just hate nights like this. I was excited too

DXM has many downfalls anyway. Its really not worth taking unless you get the pure stuff
All those fillers...the antihistamine and aceteminophen(or whatever other drug, like ibuprofen or something) are bad for you at high dosage

neoshredder

neoshredder

• Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts

DXM has many downfalls anyway. Its really not worth taking unless you get the pure stuff
All those fillers...the antihistamine and aceteminophen(or whatever other drug, like ibuprofen or something) are bad for you at high dosage

Zicam Max is pretty close to pure dxm. Make sure to have a chaser drink and someone mentioned that Warhead candy soon as you chug the Zicam Max Spray.

Five To One

Five To One

GD / BM

• Old School
  • 6,093 posts
You should take it on an empty stomach but don't use MUCINEX!!! It has Guaifenesin which can be dangerous in high doses. Do research before putting shit like this in your body, please.

i have the same mucinex bottle in my house, and it says they are time release, you don't want that. Get the Robitussin gels which is only dxm...

Edited by Five To One, 14 December 2008 - 05:32 AM.

neoshredder

neoshredder

• Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts

You should take it on an empty stomach but don't use MUCINEX!!! It has Guaifenesin which can be dangerous in high doses. Do research before putting shit like this in your body, please.

i have the same mucinex bottle in my house, and it says they are time release, you don't want that. Get the Robitussin gels which is only dxm...

Robo gels have sorbitol in it. Not dangerous but it will cause diarrhea if you take too much. Zicam Max has menthol. Not exactly pleasing either in a high dose. I find taking both would decrease the risk of overdoing Menthol or Sorbitol.

Dexes

Dexes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 238 posts
Thanks for all the advice guys. Its about 13 hours later since I've taken it and I still feel I woke up about 3 hours ago and felt very nauseated (sp?). I did two bottles of Robo gels once my first time and it was one of the best experiences I think I've ever had.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users