Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Growing in the desert

• Please log in to reply

thehealingherb

thehealingherb

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
My buddy moved out to the desert recently, I was wondering if we tried to grow some plants in pots out in the moab desert, would it be successful? would it be too dry? has anybody tried it? Any suggestions?

Similar Topics: Growing in the desert     x

Guest_fatskunk_*

Guest_fatskunk_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
im sure u could grow there why not lots of sun.. butt make sure u dont forget to check the water and how dry it is all the time.

cantharis

cantharis

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,460 posts
You will need a good water supply, or be ready to heft loads of it. Last grow here my girls needed 6 litres of water a day each.

thehealingherb

thehealingherb

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

You will need a good water supply, or be ready to heft loads of it. Last grow here my girls needed 6 litres of water a day each.

Yeah, i figured water would be the biggest issue, how did the bud come out?

cantharis

cantharis

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,460 posts
I grow on my roof terrace, where I have a tap (faucet), so water supply is easy. 4 plants in 50 litre pots gave me 72 ounces of dried/cured White widow. a good result.

Corto Malteze

Corto Malteze

Night grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,891 posts

Corto Malteze

Corto Malteze

Night grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,891 posts

RobertHope

RobertHope

hey at least it aintcrack

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,209 posts
i have a high times issue where the showed this awsome grow op in the desert. they explained some of the tricks they did im gonna look for it for you.

thehealingherb

thehealingherb

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Thanks everybody for the tips, i appreciate it

RobertHope Re: Growing in the desert
i have a high times issue where the showed this awsome grow op in the desert. they explained some of the tricks they did im gonna look for it for you.

Nice, im definatley interested in hearing what they had to say.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users