Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i got this "THC pill"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MOBYDICK, Dec 13, 2008.

1. #1 MOBYDICK, Dec 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008
    So i was hustlin some weight last night out here in good ol' wyoming:eek:

One of my dealers offered me a "THC" pill for $5. Well i worked some dope boy magic and got me a pill for 5 cigs:hello:
    Anyways,

Its as round as a pea, its red, gel-capsule, and has white letters printed "UM" on it:confused:

Now does anybody know if this is some bullshit pill? Or is it the real deal?

He said i could either chew it or swallow, but he suggested chewing it. He also added that it will make my high longer if i take it while toking.
    Thanks for the help blades.

You can't discuss dealing here at all. --Hempress

2. mmmmm marinol! have fun with that! senthetic THC

3. Also, what would you guys suggest? Swallowing it whole or chewing it up?

thanks wraughbit

4. snort it

haha jk i would just swallow it, thats what I do any time I take it. I wonder what snorting it would be like...:smoking:

5. how often do you take marinol, its a gelcap..

I had one of these back in highschool and I didnt feel
    much from just swallowing one, but I was smoking too. I would definitely chew it before swallowing

6. just because it's a gelcap doesn't mean you can't snort it. haha jk

and i've taken it once, so by all means i'm not experienced with marinol.

7. dayum thc pills fuck u up. some fool offered me 5 for 20 bucks i took three it hit me an hour later at the grocery store with my mom lmao.

8. Stick them in your ass.

9. .....i mean....

this would work the best....lol

and i didnt know there was much "dope boy magic" in wyoming...lol

just messin

10. Oh man, what i wouldnt give for a few of those!

oh and dont mind my noobiness xD

11. marinol gets u blazed... i took 5 10 mg ones and it was by far the highest of my life

12. #13 hinata1337, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008
    So.. the only active ingredient is synthetic THC?
    that would mean that you can take a very large, if not infinite amount without overdosing, correct?

That would be pretty cool

13. haha, overdose...

14. I know, I know, THC has no overdose, correct? I was just assuming that theres always something else in a pill.

I dont know, maybe im just a moron... xD

15. Let me take it for you,

just to make sure its not poison or anything..:cool:

16. hahaha,

are you sure you want to do that? perhaps I should be the lab rat!
    haha, now Im going to have to look into getting marinol

17. I dont know, maybe im just a moron... xD[/quote]
    You can't O.D., you just fall asleep, its happened to me many a time.

18. You can't O.D., you just fall asleep, its happened to me many a time.[/quote]

Oh thats awesome!

but not quite worth getting AIDS for( marinol is prescribed to stimulate appetite in AIDS patients)

19. Dude, take MY word for it. Swallowing it will make the effects the best they can be. The fillers will make your nose burn like a mother fucker...so don't even think about snorting it. Marinol is a synthesized version of THC. Not any other cannbinoids. So yes, smoking a bowl will release the cannabinoids from the bud, and just add extra THC. Marinol will not get you high alone. It will only give you a buzz and kotton mouth.