Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to 'kill' my high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tripp_aop, Dec 11, 2008.

1. He ingested the marijuana, so i dont think that will do anything though a great idea.

2. Every time I eat a brownie with weed in it I'm baked for the entire day, but it depends how much bud is in yours. I usually have about 2g.. your best bet is visine man and try not to mumble lol

3. That's what I would do, even if others might disagree. Sleep for a few hours, then shower when you wake up. Put in some eye drops, too. Good luck.

Or excuse yourself from the family dinner, fake sick.

4. For me (this goes for smoking, I've only had edibles a few times) taking even a short nap pretty much totally kills my high, except for a little residual tiredness/out-of-it. Maybe its different for edibles though, but it should still do you some good.

5. Why not? It makes you look like you were sleeping which you were, which is pretty similar to looking high. It's the best way if you have an hour or two to spare, along with H2O, and eye drops if your eyes are crucially red.

6. - Eat
    - Cold shower
    - Rohtos (preferably Arctics, they shock the hell out of you)
    - Slap the salami

.... that's all I got for now. Good luck man.

7. Nothing, you just sit back, relax, and enjoy the best damn family dinner you've ever experienced :)

8. ^^This guy said all you really can do.
    Although i prefer green rhotos, even though Ice and Arctic do kick ass.

And yeah, "beating off" can normally help...

9. Cheers for the replies! I ended up just taking a shower and having something to eat before calling the 'rents and telling them I was feeling tired.

It all worked out :D

10. Im not tryin to be a dick or start a fight here but eyedrops really do not kill your high... at all. I dont know why everyone says this im guessing you guys dont use eyedrops a lot? I use them like every time and never get a diminished high :confused:

11. Just play sick skip the dinner and spend the night stoned as shit...

12. uh......they mean to get rid of your red eye bro

13. drink any type of electorlyte drink or water. avoid sodium based beverages. eating cereal can also help. use eye drops (not to many!) and take a walk to get some fresh air and dilute your blood with more oxygen.

14. masturbate or have sex. no joke after the climax your high drops like a rock.

15. bingo, just do that and smoke more weed

16. They make my eyes burn or sting, when i use them. Which makes it thoroughly difficult to enjoy the high.

And i can't believe no one has said milk. Anytime i need to kill a high quick, i drink a glass of milk. Works every time.

17. play it off, i play water polo so whenever someone asks i say it's the pool chlorine :D

18. don't puke dude!

In my experience that definitely boosts your high. Actually a good strategy if you're a fucked up guy. (my friend is the most haggard stoner, I can only take so many roaches in his bong.. and when the gnarly 3 mongh old black water hit my mouth i was done. lol)

19. Fuck puking man, if I ever have to do something and don't wanna be high anymore I just eat and take a nap. I wake up feeling completely sober, it's obviously not all out of my system but I feel fine.

20. apparently you havent ate firecrackers, they dont start working for 1-2 hours and the high gets extreme after 2 hours and stays like that for a good 4 more hours