I am awesome. This is why.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by green.eyed.chel, Dec 11, 2008.

1. haha nice replica world title. You should have RKO'ed your dad

2. Finish him?

3. goin mortal combat on his ass

4. lol. sounds like it was pretty intense beating up your dad

5. That's awesome. Once when i was 14, i was getting in my dad's face and punching him and shit, all in fun. I always did that cause he's got so many bar fight stories and shit like that so i'd always tease him about being a tough guy. So one day i'm punching him and he suddenly whips out huge right hand punch, meaning for it to stop like an inch from my face. I leaned forward at exactly the wrong time and my dad his me full force between the eyes when i was 14.

He felt like shit about it afterwards, even though i got up laughing and shit, so he bought me a bag of weed to make up for it.

Sorry to hijack your thread but you fighting your dad just reminded me.

6. haha your dad seems like a cool guy.
    once me and my friend were play fighting and the same thing happened, he faked punched me but I leaned in and he socked me in the nose. I was gushing blood and he just kept apologizing and shit and I kept tellin him it was fine cause I know he didn't mean too :p

funny thing is he's the type of dude to be heated if that happened, but I dunno I can't get mad at people when I know shit happened by accident.

7. I'm awesome because I once cut down a rather large tree with an axe because i was high :cool:

8. I'm awesome because I cut the tip of my nose off in 6th grade.

True story. Accident, but I'm still awesome :smoking:

9. #29 ThcBaby, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2008
    You're retarded. And ugly.

What's this about? Whatever...it doesn't float here. *RMJL

10. ahahahahahahhahahaha

11. My family says heinous too!:hello:

12. haha that's sweet, I used to do the same thing, walk the dog and smoe a joint on the way, it's perfect. My dad and I wrestled all the time when i was in highschool, it took me til my junior year to take him down and now he never challenges me lol :cool:.

I got a lil brother that just hit hs, and he's always trying to take me. He's all cocky because he made varsity hockey as a frosh, i gotta put him in line every time i see him now :laughing:

13. i didnt see your avatar i thought it was his son beating him up!+rep for beating your dads ass. i take my hat off to you miss.

14. it's funny because my exact thought was: "why would she beat up her dad?"

but um. i'm awesome because of more ways than i can count. :rolleyes:

15. Glad someone got it :smoking:

16. ...gtfo.

17. Damn yall are bein dicks lol the bladies close their club and not letting anymore ladies join?

Some uncalled for shit..

18. oh totallies lolol!

you know it!!!

lololol thats awesome!!

eff yeeeh!

yes you are. and ouch!

thanks? lol

noice!!

lolol thas right.

thank you thank you hehehe

19. Where is HeinousAnus when a thread needs him?

20. Rofl. Best reaction Ever :laughing: