Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How exactly to glass blunts work?

• Please log in to reply

burnintreefer

burnintreefer

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I've seen em' before but people tell me different things. Some say its just meant to hold the blunt others have said you can just pack it with weed.

janedough

janedough

.-- . . -..

• Gold Member
  • 48,486 posts

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
i always thought those were rich man's crack pipes.

kushkush1

kushkush1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts

i always thought those were rich man's crack pipes.

Yeah that's what I thought that what it looks like I hate smoking out of stuff like that lol, I even tryed out bongs but not for me, I think I will stay with good old dutch master lol

boxybrown

boxybrown

Guru of Text

• Registered Upgraded
  • 157 posts
I feel like in the time it takes to work that space device you could have just rolled a real blunt.

D3vO

D3vO

Marijuana User

• Old School
  • 2,163 posts
I've always been interested in these, never used one but I think they look pretty cool and sound functional

Radio Flyer

Radio Flyer

Rolling in My WagOn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,834 posts
I heard these are bad ass, but I rarely roll blunts so I have no interest in one of these as far as owning, but I'd love to try it.

Junkie, are there any pros to that over paper blunts?

SEMS1

SEMS1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,234 posts

I heard these are bad ass, but I rarely roll blunts so I have no interest in one of these as far as owning, but I'd love to try it.

Junkie, are there any pros to that over paper blunts?

no paper/blunt taste and paper/bluntwarp carcinogens in the smoke :wave:

Radio Flyer

Radio Flyer

Rolling in My WagOn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,834 posts

no paper/blunt taste and paper/bluntwarp carcinogens in the smoke :wave:

How is the harshness compared to a blunt. Blunt roaches fuck me up.

SEMS1

SEMS1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,234 posts

How is the harshness compared to a blunt. Blunt roaches fuck me up.

not sure man i'm guessing it would have to be better, with bigger, cleaner hits.

JoeCool420

JoeCool420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Wait, so, how does this thing actually work? Does the weed keep burning like an actual blunt would? Or do you have to keep re-lighting it? If so, I don't see how that would be any different than a glass bowl, just with more room for weed. Not trying to knock it or anything, it looks really cool, I'm just not sure how it works.

SEMS1

SEMS1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,234 posts

Wait, so, how does this thing actually work? Does the weed keep burning like an actual blunt would? Or do you have to keep re-lighting it? If so, I don't see how that would be any different than a glass bowl, just with more room for weed. Not trying to knock it or anything, it looks really cool, I'm just not sure how it works.

probably re-light if you're a slow smoker.

JoeCool420

JoeCool420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

probably re-light if you're a slow smoker.

Well I don't think I'd be able to smoke that amount of weed that fast, so I assume the flame would go out.

SEMS1

SEMS1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,234 posts

Well I don't think I'd be able to smoke that amount of weed that fast, so I assume the flame would go out.

puffing every 20 seconds or so should be fine if you leave your weed out to dry for 10 minutes first in a dry atmospheric area of the crib knowhatimsayin?

JoeCool420

JoeCool420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

puffing every 20 seconds or so should be fine if you leave your weed out to dry for 10 minutes first in a dry atmospheric area of the crib knowhatimsayin?

I see what you mean. I had originally thought you meant toke the whole thing at once haha

SEMS1

SEMS1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,234 posts

I see what you mean. I had originally thought you meant toke the whole thing at once haha

nah hahahah :P

fatboy jeff

fatboy jeff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts
how much weed do you need to fill that?

SEMS1

SEMS1

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,234 posts
looks to be about 0.4g-1.0g somewhere there

The_Joker

The_Joker

midnight toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,472 posts
i love glass blunts, one time me and my homies got one and filled it with weed then keif then more weed more keif it looked like a triple stack burger with extra keif,lol. it was awesoem and as junkie said the great thing is you can just push up on it to blow off the ash. i have also seen some new ones that have screens built in, so it would make a perfect oil or hash pipe:smoking:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users