Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does a 20 sack look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by northernfrights, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

2. And a dime nah not even half of the dub would fit into a dime bag

3. Bahahaha

4. Just make them weigh it out. And if they refuse to then they are most likely trying to rip you off.

5. OH and about the little zip locks. I know for a fact they can fit an 1/8th in there. I've seen it weighed out. I've seen it done. I can say I've bought atleast 20 sacks in those. You also have to remember that all weed breaks out differently.

6. i sell 10$ per gram of dro, and in a 20 sack i usualy put 1.8-2.2. it really just depends on how much the guy likes you,

7. Dont talk about dealing...

8. why did this get bumped?

9. two 20 sacks looks like 4g.s

bam..

10. I am so high and thought this comment was so effin funny that I registered just to say to Purpp thank you. keep it reall everyone

-Also a dub sack should be nugs all aloong the bottom of a typical Zip-Lock bag. AAbout as thick as your pointer finger. should be pretty dank chronic.

11. enough to roll 4 decent dewby's and a little shake left over,,,if it dont weigh dont pay:cool:

12. [​IMG]

This is what my 20 sacks looks like

13. :smoke:That example is awful, that bag could be a 4 gallon bag or big enough to fit a penny in it is no corrilation of even remote help of how much weed is there, none the less looks scrumshish.:smoke:

14. 2g, standard in canada

Attached Files:

15. A 20 sack could be anything, depending on where you live, who you know, what kind of quality it is, and a million other things bro.

You've gotta know the prices in your area and have a scale, so you know your getting what you paid for.