Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

What does a 20 sack look like?

• Please log in to reply

northernfrights

northernfrights

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Well tomorrow im buying two 20 sacks of northern lights (my favorite) :bongin:and i don't know what a 20 sack looks like because me and my friends usually buy together and get an 8th and i just don't wanna get ripped off. so please help me.

lar20

lar20

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 2,873 posts
lol y do people ask these have it weighed out or if its just nugs and theres not much shake just try to eye it out itll look like 2 dime bags in 1 bag

xx_maryjanegirl

xx_maryjanegirl

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 208 posts
A 20 sack is usually a little less than an 1/8th. Usually 2 grams, more or less depending on the quality. You can't really say what a 20 sack would look like b/c there is no exact weight. It can be anywhere from 1.2 grams - 3 grams.

ProblemChyld

ProblemChyld

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
thats only gonna be a gram unless he charges 15 a gram and is giving u extra..but a 20 sack of regs/zona here is like a 3.5..but dank is 20 a gram

lar20

lar20

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 2,873 posts

thats only gonna be a gram unless he charges 15 a gram and is giving u extra..but a 20 sack of regs/zona here is like a 3.5..but dank is 20 a gram

damn 20 for a 8th of regs thats pretty good lol

conja9

conja9

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

A 20 sack is usually a little less than an 1/8th. Usually 2 grams, more or less depending on the quality. You can't really say what a 20 sack would look like b/c there is no exact weight. It can be anywhere from 1.2 grams - 3 grams.

I'd say that depends on where you're located. A 20 sack can be anywhere from a quarter ounce, to only 1 gram. In most of california, assuming you're going through someone who doesn't sell jank ass weed, 20 dollars will buy you a gram of upper mids, to real good shit, or a quarter ounce of shwag.

If you gave more information about pricing we'd be able to help a bit more, northernfrights. How much is an 1/8th of good shit where you live? Assuming you're getting real northern lights that was grown well though, my guess is you'll get 2 grams for 40 bucks, which is why I would advise just buying an 1/8th of it for (I would assume) 10 dollars more, and you'll get 3.5 grams instead of 2.

Edited by conja9, 10 December 2008 - 12:55 AM.

sensi_master

sensi_master

ganja farmah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 551 posts
20$ here in tn

7.0g regs
3.5g mids
2.0-2.5 dro
1.0-1.5 dank

conja9

conja9

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

20$ here in tn

7.0g regs
3.5g mids
2.0-2.5 dro
1.0-1.5 dank

Lol another problem why its so hard to tell, every place has its own lingo. A friend and I came up with an awesome weed scale, which has 3 main categories (shit, good and great...keep in mind any synonym can be used in place of these words) with 3 sub categories in each, for a total weed scale of 9. haha. Anyways, Sensi's scale there I think is pretty dead on for most places.

Puff_Puff_Pass

Puff_Puff_Pass

Pot Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 355 posts
a gram if not a little moree, probably not less unless its legit

Pilsbury dBoy

Pilsbury dBoy

Erb and Acid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 568 posts
haha dont call it a 20 sack dude you should always know the weight you want before you know the price ur gonna pay. It all depends on how much the dudes chargin you. He could sell a gram for $20, or he could sell two grams for $20. You never know. For northern lights, you should get around 2-2.5 grams for $40

Guest_PerezPurpp_*

Guest_PerezPurpp_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

and i just don't wanna get ripped off. so please help me.

Listen her friend , i don't want you getting ripped off either , so here's what you do .

what till the dealer gives you this "20 sack" and to ensure you are not being ripped off , pull out a gun , and demand twice the amount you see before you .

that should at least get you a 35 sack 40 if your spot on

then pull a will ferrel and tell him if he ever talks about it you'll fucking kill him

MagnusRune

MagnusRune

• Registered Upgraded
  • 628 posts

Listen her friend , i don't want you getting ripped off either , so here's what you do .

what till the dealer gives you this "20 sack" and to ensure you are not being ripped off , pull out a gun , and demand twice the amount you see before you .

that should at least get you a 35 sack 40 if your spot on

then pull a will ferrel and tell him if he ever talks about it you'll fucking kill him

I agree with this post 100%
Be sure you use an intimidating gun.

kushkush1

kushkush1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
dub
Posted Image

ZarTheDragon

ZarTheDragon

SWAGGEDTHEFUCOUT

• Bronze Member
  • 8,209 posts

MagnusRune

MagnusRune

• Registered Upgraded
  • 628 posts

Well tomorrow im buying two 20 sacks of northern lights (my favorite) :bongin:and i don't know what a 20 sack looks like because me and my friends usually buy together and get an 8th and i just don't wanna get ripped off. so please help me.

Just buy an eighth for yourself and store it.

You get a better deal
You get more weed
You get high
You get the picture.

nikili

nikili

• Registered Upgraded
  • 107 posts
20 sack 20$$ worth.1 gram-2 grams depend on dealer prices

tokez1993

tokez1993

Mary j's favorite giggalo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 617 posts

dub
Posted Image

ouch dude that looks like a dime you'd get here in boston. where you from?

Blazzin9

Blazzin9

• Registered Upgraded
  • 246 posts
Atleast one gram of dank for $20, depending on the dealer and location you could get up to 1.5-2. But as long as your scale reads 1.0 you didn't get ripped.

jyacoba2009

jyacoba2009

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
yea dude.. Those little zip-locs.. I use them all the time, if you squeeze it to the brim.. its 1G, anything lower.. it aint a G

kushkush1

kushkush1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts

ouch dude that looks like a dime you'd get here in boston. where you from?

jersey but i must say it was some great bud

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users