Marijuana Sit In

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by SupremeBeam, Dec 9, 2008.

1. I'm there y'all!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I must say, I LOVE that picture!!!!! I hope you know I saved it to my phone!!!! Haha

3. #1303 drummerben04, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    Holly crap! Cannabis now officially legal in D.C. Wow what a great week. Alaska, D.C, and Jamaica mon.

4. Hell yes I've been wanting something like this to happen for a long time. All the states are divided, and this "country" is 50 different countries all pretending to be one, it's put a strong dislike for the government in my mind.

5. Is this ever gonna happen? Or are we just gonna sit around and talk about doing it???

6. Im in lets do it

7. Procrastinating for 7 years lol. I'll throw down some gas money though and a few bowls on the drive there.

8. Im all for this

9. we need to decide a date for this seriously if not 2016 then 2017 we talk and talk and i see no planing

10. unless you bring over an ounce,or they see u selling it then u do get arrested

11. As a retired police officer and life time stoner (only got high a few times in 32 years of law enforcement) anyways I can tell you most police hate making pot busts unless they have to. There are the handful in areas like the emerald triangle who love to put on their gear and walk through the woods pretending to be at war. Making an mj arrest takes an officer off the street for at least two hours they could be working on real crime. Just FYI to any cop haters. I did my time retired and now get high every day
    I wouldn't say civil disobedience never got anyone any where given recent events. I do believe something like that would have the opposite effect. Opponents love to show photos and videos of stoners smoking huge joints and acting silly. They can say see this is what pot does to you. Now if you could get a large group of veterans who smoke to help with ptsd, pain and depression along with parents of children who suffer from seizures all day long THEN someone would take notice. Just my opinion.

12. Happens every 4/20 in the UK. look up Hyde park cannabis rally of you're interested. Thousands sit and spark up all day, surrounded by officers