Marijuana Sit In

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by SupremeBeam, Dec 9, 2008.

1. I love the idea! I wish someone would get it put together! Maybe start with a certificate and have people sign it to see how many would come!

~Higgy

2. I would definitely do it!!!!!! But sadly I'm in Wisconsin and I have no way to get to Washington DC..... =/

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Now it's legal in DC but still federally illegal....... the hypocrisy, what America is about!

4. Lets make a date.

I live in DC.
    We used to do this in the early 90s. Only could get a couple thousand.
    We used to have the Great American Smokeout on July 4 until 9-11 and the Patriot Act. Now they search you before you get on the mall for the fireworks. Cypress Hill played one year. Basically it was a few thousand people, stage, and everyone lighting up. Cops would just watch us. They couldn't do anything although they did arrest a few people. Mainly young kids and dealers.

I volunteer to do whatever I can.
    Lets make a date though.

I'd say 4/20/15.

5. We need a permit to assemble believe it or not.
    I can get the info on what we need.

6. #1287 cmgreenonetwo, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    I'll be co chair if somebody with better organizational skills wants to join me. I am here so I can get stuff done. Plus I know the guy who headed the DC reform that just passed. I know a lot of artists as well. And I work in event staging so I can coordinate the rally stage.
    Wed need money though.

7. I'm down!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Let's do it

-BeazyB

9. It's not a bad idea AT ALL. Honestly, it's one of the best ideas I've heard in my 20 years of living.

10. We are only limited with what we do by our fear of not being able to succeed.
    Anything is possible, if we all try.
    I'm definitely down if this is something that may happen: for real.

11. Love the sentiment but too far for me to drive. I'll be there in spirit. If this ever gets off the ground, one thing to consider is that for many Americans 'stoner' is to marijuana as alcoholic is to liquor. Could you imagine the prohibition of alcohol having been stopped by a 100,000 alcoholics getting drunk in front of the White House? Sounds almost comical. The government would quietly tolerate the pungent odor of ganja drifting through the capitol for a day and then go on their oblivious way.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. So is this gonna happen, or not? Haha

13. I'm in and I could bring 10+ people with me

14. 6 year old thread still going strong....what nostalgia!

15. I would definitely be there for this!

#Stoner420

16. Fuck yeah!!! I'm down!!!!!

17. This would be a great idea. What are they going to do arrest 100,000 people. NM they would just run back and forth pepper spraying people.

18. Been happening in Ottawa for years and years and years now, on our Parliament Hill.

19. #1300 drummerben04, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
    Count me in. Would totally do this "smoke in!" :p Three things we need. A committee, a date, and the people. We already got the people. Would love to have it on 4/20/15 but a lot of college students wouldn't be able to make the trip. The summer when everyone's on break man that would be great!

[​IMG]