Marijuana Sit In

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by SupremeBeam, Dec 9, 2008.

1. awesome keep me posted man and that shit is ditto, keep the flow alive

2. well if your expecting to pull this off why not just kick the ungrateful Canadian scum out of the north and let's start our own democracy of stoners. A self sufficient culture.

~THE YungShoeLace~

3. All of us could try our social media and just rally up our friends and followers...that could work. People are interested in change and this is a pretty simple way at a large scale. 

4. I love this idea, if I lived close enough I would be there 100%

💂

5. That sounds like fun:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Lets go

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. yes its true, Marijuana was just recently decriminalized in D.C. http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/31/us-usa-marijuana-districtofcolumbia-idUSBREA2U1OK20140331

8. Its legal in Washington

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. why does it have to be a redneck agenda...I'm a redneck smoker and know many just like me, you got rednecks all wrong buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I'm in.
    I recommend you learn the martial art of "Strong Chin,Soft Hand"

11. The government will never legalize marijuana but that's OK. We just need them to back off and give the responsibility of drugs to individual states. Get rid of the DEA and let the states handle there own drug laws.

12. I can see it in the newspapers now "cops broke into a stoner sit in, in this potentially violent.... oh no wait they were just sitting around listening to bob Marley and being really humble" haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Casual drug users should be taken out and shot” – Darryl Gates (Chief of LAPD & US Senate Judiciary Committee)"
    ^ and they say we're the bad guys/gals

13. i would love to do this if i could get a ride lol

14. If there's a solid plan by 2015 I'm in.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I'm down.

😎

16. #1278 Old School Smoker, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    I think we would need more than 100k people. I say we get a million people to flood every frikken square foot of Washington DC and then light up. Wow what a cloud of smoke that would be.

17. I'd be there ready to spark up hell I'll go first for those of us that can get a medical card will be legal in d.c. anyway
    Smuggler

Sent from my LG-D950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Smuggler 420;
    God blessed us with this wonderful natural medicine and I'm thankful everyday for it.