Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Jobs : Lets de-bunk this myth

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thebonedog69, Dec 9, 2008.

1. 8-5 on the phones, 6-bed I'm stoned.

Chillin

2. 24 years old, purchased my first house at the age of 22 and have run my own plumbing and heating buisness since 16.
    Oh did i forgot to mentioned,.....im a massive stoner.

Chef.

3. thread winner!

-yuri

4. #1324 SMOCATRON, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
    I do R&D for a rather big pharmaceutical company which I shall not name, but before that I used to be a paramedic. I live in an apartment with my girlfriend, though we are looking for a house. She is a smoker too, though only occasionally like 1-2 times a week. She's been a nurse for a few years now and both of us are functioning just fine in society, despite our habit.

5. State wildlife biologist then city forester. Now comfortably retired.

6. I'm a personal trainer and I feel completely in the zone working out high. More concentrated on form and go for longer.

7. #1327 zigzagsundew5, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    Mom..enough said..parent to 2 teen boys who right now have no common sense
    In my spare time clean a/v stuff..

8. I work as a CNC and manual machinist for a custom car shop that has been around since the 70s. We specialize in suspension systems. I make parts for hot rods and sports cars. There are only like 10 employees including me. We work on cars for people all over the world, famous athletes, etc. It's an awesome job.

9. I work in mid level marketing. 25 years old making 60k. Smoke every day.

10. im a bi polar veteran mostly web surf play xbox movies and facebook all day keep on blazing

11. #1331 sharkwave540, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    I feel slightly sketchy revealing what I do, but I deal with kids and drunk or high people. I work two part-time jobs but I've gotten high with my supervisors and beach lifeguards in my area. I found out recently I will probably be getting a raise. My mom is one of those people who thinks cannabis makes you lazy but she doesn't know I do it, even though she knows I work a lot but doesn't know I smoke.

I hate the negative image around stoners. I work hard and dress like I give a shit and try not to fit into stereotypes. I'm constantly getting praised for my performance, I'm not a bum getting high all day.

12. Supervisor at a store making $15.50/hr.  Also flip a few trees so most of my paycheck gets saved.

13. #1333 GreenBudSmurfy010, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    You might have a good reason, but don't be a leech. You know unemployment money comes from people who work their asses off, right? Don't give the "I can't find a job" excuse, either. I am still in high school with no skills and I can literally find at least one 10$ an hour job in 2 days.

14. 18 and a Senior in high school. I work for a pharmacy and a local farm for 10$ an hour for both jobs. I don't actually work in the pharmacy, I do the blue-collar stuff. Farm work is hard work and pretty dirty, but it's alright. The farm job is under the table too, and I hate the government, so that works out nicely. I'm getting 40-50 hours a week on school vacations and will be working 50 hour weeks this summer before I go to the University of Maine to become a pharmacist.

I smoke weed a few times a week and still work 2 hard jobs, get high honor roll, study the bible, and I'm a football/basketball/track star. I don't think I fall into the "lazy stoner" category, but I know people who do, and I know stereotypes don't come from thin air.

15. #1335 papabull, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    I am in my 50's and smoke daily. I worked in IS/IT foR one of the top 100 global corporations for 16 years. I made six figures but eventually hated waking up and going to work. So, I quit and now I am an artisan craftsman working from home making a comfortable income with home paid off and zero debt. I make about half what I did at my last job but my quality of living and even my discretionary income is much better now than before. :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16. I'm an optician under a pretty good optometrist in my area and I'm always blazed when I am in work. I will say I don't get super ripped but always smoke a bowl or two before work and on lunch.

Between work and being a dad I smoke in my in between time like early morning, lunch break, on the way home after work, and right before bed. Point is if you smoke when you can but tell yourself you have stuff you HAVE to get done it works pretty well being buzzed all day and being productive! 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. 19 and in school, assistant swim coach at a well respected club and head coach of a high school team. I coach both the girls and boys

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Equivalent of a CPA .

19. I'm 19 working a full time day job, I have my own apartment, however I'm saving up to start up my own cannabusiness lol

20. Working at a dispensary in Colorado. They don't care if you smoke obviously, lol.

Decent pay, and most people working are high all the time