Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Jobs : Lets de-bunk this myth

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thebonedog69, Dec 9, 2008.

1. 20 years old, full time student, work 20-30 hours a week as a physical therapist aide.

Basically I just instruct patients on proper form and get them Ice or Heat for their injury. Not a job where I would want to be high during though, mostly because you need to manage multiple patients at a time and not that i've tried it but I'm not sure I would not be as effective doing that after smoking.

2. Intergalactic Cosmonaut

...bitches

3. I grow weed legally in Colorado.
    2 patents to grow my footprint in the industry. I love growing but doing it legally has not been what I thought it would be.
    A lot of jobs are being created and this industry is growing fast. Unfortunately over regulation and licensing fees taxes and compliance and paying for all the equipment makes it impossible to compete with the black market.would be nice to just get baked and not have to think about all the complexity of 4 different competing markets in Colorado.

4. I work for a real estate company,, fixing all their crusty buildings.. puffing like a train for 26 years..half my age :metal:
      third time is a charm
    have a great day all :bongin:

5. I work with my girlfriend who does not smoke, I drive a forklift at a harbour.

6. I work at a co-op and go to college

7. #1307 BudShopGirl, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    I work and earn my money :)
    I'm a musician, a personal assistant and a landlord of a few properties with an MBA.

8. Have you ever thought of flipping houses like that on your own? I've heard people make quite a bit doing that but you need a lot of start up money.
    Personally I'm a full time student and work in the dining hall 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Yes it does take a lot of money flipping houses, to make them worth selling again without screwing others over..
    it's like being a slumlord in my opinion..not my piece of cake  have a great day

10. I work for Amazon as a technician for the robots that carry the product around their warehouse.  They look like orange Roombas, only the size of a coffee table.  It's pretty fun actually, at times almost like a game.  The warehouse floor is like a big maze of shelves the size of a football field, the robots run around and pick up the shelves then bring them to stations along the edge of the field where people either pull or stock items.  I have a computer cart (soon to be a Kindle) with a program that has a map of the whole floor on it, and I can lay paths out into the field that keep any robots from moving inside them, or robots outside from moving in.  Then I go out into the field and fix the drive unit or take it off the floor to fix in the shop if it's serious.  Some days can be pretty busy, other days the robots are behaving and I just sit around and browse the web. 

11. 19, im going to school for architecture which is a hard ass course. I work construction when I'm not in class.

12. Schooled to weld. Currently working for a cruise line on the maintenance crew.

13. #1313 Msnarls, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
    I may have posted in this thread already a while back, but I'll do it again.

I work for the United States Postal Service as a clerk and I've been here for three years now. The first two and a half year sucked royally; I was the grunt of the office, working fucked up hours, and treated like management's personal slave. I got promoted about 4 months ago and I couldn't be happier. They moved me out to a smaller office, which I now run by myself, and gave me a nice pay increase and all sorts of federal benefits. I'm loving life right now. The town i'm working in is so small that I hardly have to do any work. I just sit here on my laptop and browse the internet. (That being said, I do fantastic work when it comes time)

And the best part is they don't piss test anybody after the pre-employment test unless you're involved in an accident on the job. My boss even knows I smoke. Now that I think of it, almost everybody I worked with at my old office smoked.

If anybody is looking for a good job with room for promotion and amazing benefits, apply at your local post office. The turnover rate for the lower ranking positions is very high so they're always hiring. You can have tattoos, hair down to your ass, etc. It's probably one of the best and highest paying jobs for a college dropout like myself with hardly any skills or qualifications.

14. Digital Marketing and Advertising.

15. I own a tattoo shop , I also do marketing and advertising, and graphic design . I made over 100k a year after taxes before my kidneys gave out.. Been smoking daily since the 6th grade

16. I dibble and dabble with the marketing and advertising industry... Nothing sucks more than hearing a clients terrible idea when your stoned hahaa

17. I work as a DBA at a very large and very profitable bank and I am 25. :)

18. I drive a cab

19. i'm in college so that takes up alot of my time/effort but i also work in a sub shop at a grocery store and do webcamming for extra cash :D

20. Man I feel old reading through these posts. Mostly collage students. But hey glad to hear your in school. I'm 37 in charge of an engineering group for a large automotive company. Make over 100k yr and no drug tests even when hurt.