Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Jobs : Lets de-bunk this myth

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thebonedog69, Dec 9, 2008.

1. sad to say this but i never had a real job. 18 y/o still unemployed, hoping light sheds on my future.

2. 18 start sheetz tommorow😁 pretty proud of myself:)

3. #1283 Grendelking, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    I've worked mostly factory jobs. Then the factory jobs went away. Then I worked security for close to twelve years. Now I'm disabled.
    I'm 50 years old.

4. Busser making around 12-14$ an hour and student

5. Fix and build bikes at sportcheck. Not as good as it sounds because I only get about 6 hours every two weeks, lol. But I do have a diploma so I'm gonna go security.

6. Fix and build bikes at sportcheck. Not as good as it sounds because I only get about 6 hours every two weeks, lol. But I do have a diploma so I'm gonna go security.

7. Cashier. it sucks getting rushed when you're high as hell

8. Im currently building a large "selfie" balloon display for a large company. Its a 20 X 20 "TV" where the pixels are made from balloons. There are about 36,000 parts per box, 16 boxes. This week is the final assembly and shakedown tests. Due to confidentiality I cannot reveal the company, or show pictures until the display is unveiled in Times Square NYC,  but I assure you it is VERY cool, and not your average "stoner job" :bongin:

9. pediatric gynecologist.

10. #1290 TimothyTheFirst, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    I'm 19.  I deliver pizzas 40 hours a week and a full time student.

I'm gonna find a different job at a factory or something though because I've gotten rear ended on the road twice in the past week.  fuckin tired of people crashing into my car.  

I got offered a job at gamestop but they said it would only be like 15 hrs a week and I need at least 30.

11. Currently working as a custodian and a caregiver at a Counseling Center, I know it doesn't sound exciting but I've learned so much about Mental Health from talking to psychiatrists and people in the groups I work with, which are people with Schizophrenia, PTSD etc. Going to Community College to get an Associate's Degree in Computer Science and some certifications in Audio Engineering.

12. I own a motorcycle repair mobile shop and install water softeners 6 days out of the week

13. If you can't be responsible ,get ur shit done and know when to and when not to smoke then u shouldn't be smoking

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    But it's all about staying motivated. It's really all In the mind. Just tell yourself your high and you need to get shit done.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. 23. 6 figure income since 21, increasing each year. Wee dhelps the stress. Sales

15. I do horticulture but I'm thinking of going into either permaculture or becoming a park ranger for national parks and conservations. (22 in Australia)
    I also prefer to wait until after work to smoke, but I sometimes have some before if in a bad mood.

16. 26, head chef at a local bar. About 55-65 hours a week. I don't smoke when I work, but I smoke nightly to de-stress and help me sleep.

17. Line cook at a cafe, pretty high end breakfast house and lunch menu. I'm 25 and make ten bucks an hour lol

18. Back line night shift at Arby's. 8.23 an hour :(

19. Well, in 2.5 more years I'll most likely be an ER PA. 6 figures isn't bad for an "unproductive stoner"

Smoke up, lay down.

20. 22 years old, go to college for greenhouse (at a school that is very open to cannabis one of my teacher is the growers at one of the licensed producers). I also do the property management for my family business. Get to smoke at my office all day :).