Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Jobs : Lets de-bunk this myth

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thebonedog69, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Project manager and environmental technician, and just about to embark on a new career in the MMJ industry.   I will be handling lab testing and quality assurance for a federally licensed, large-scale MMJ producer.   Can't provide anymore details than that, but I'm going to be moving across the country to accept this new position and follow a dream......exciting times  :)

2. hey how can I get a career like that? I want to get some type of career in the marijuana business.. it would be Kool to be some kind of marijuana scientist that would be a dream career for me

Sent from my HTC One V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #1263 Shiva Blaster, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014

Get some university degrees, learn to grow, get some real-world lab/research/QA experience, network like crazy, be at the right place at the right time when the laws change   ;)

4. Wow I did not realize they did, they do not in Canada.

5. Work on a pipeline #IDGT

Drug testing for near-min wage jobs?!........the US is freaking crazy.

7. Yeah that would be Kool to be a grower I also want to be a glass blower

Sent from my HTC One V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. 19, currently unemployed but trying to find work. Im studying human anatomy and physiology, I don't like accepting money from my parents but they give it to me even if I say no. Stay faded :smoking:

9. #1269 Shiva Blaster, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014

If you're in school, you're heading in the right direction.....only 19 too, I wouldn't sweat the odd hand-out from your parents.  It's not like you are 25, sponging off your parents, and still living in their basement.   I still needed a hand from the rents every now and then on that age, school takes a lot of time and $$$.   Keep the nose in the books and it'll all pay off in a few years   :)

10. If I could offer any advice to young people today, it would be to start your own business.
    Doesn't have to be anything big. Start a driveway sealing business, or even just washing peoples windows on their houses. You'd be surprised what people will pay for. Just get something together and start bringing in a little bit of revenue.
    The experience you will gain will be better than anything you'd ever learn in school.

Peace.

11. I am an unemployed couch potato. I just moved back home and haven't found a job yet, and start college monday so I'd say it's justified. Was in construction/home renovation before. By Christmas I expect to be self employed with my own little leather jewelry company.

12. I am a bartender and occasionally a vendor for Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana perfumes. I owned half of a construction company that I sold back to the original owner and now moved to Orlando to try to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. No job. I make every dime I make off of hobbies and volunteering. Selling fish, vegetable and flower plants, chickens, hatching eggs, eating eggs, labor, making websites, programming er.. 'tools' for certain types of computer users, that sort of thing.

14. 19 Security Guard
    I only got 1 urine test pre-employment

Never High when I work

15. psh, I've done everything from Parts Management to bartending in my near 20 years of smoking... did mmj delivery, trying to help a start up, which failed for ME miserably hahahah never try, never learn. Now I am looking to get my own start up in a few things, which is going well, and hope that these endeavors can help bankroll  a cannabis social club type deal one day! :D 

16. I am an IT engineer working in a investment bank. I'm 24.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I clean napkins
    No seriously I cook steak for old people lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

18. Manager at a medical company.

19. I work at McDonald's lol I've only worked high once and it quickly went away because it got so busy.

20. I can't go to work high because ill come down half way through the shift and be like, well shit I shoulda just waited

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app