Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Jobs : Lets de-bunk this myth

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thebonedog69, Dec 9, 2008.

1. 18 currently workin construction. real. man. job. :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm also collecting $170 a week unemployment, considering using it to start dealing as the ultimate fuck you to the government. Ideally though stand-up would be my job of choice. I've started doing bits in social situations and its giving me the confidence to pursue it.

3. #23 Lebowski, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008
    Im in an internship learning AutoCAD architecture and 3dsMAX, making 3d models of new buildings on community college campuses, all this while I go to community college working on a transfer for an architectural degree.

Heres a pic of what im working on now:
    [​IMG]

15$ an hour wooooooooooot

I smoke everyday, mostly for appetite stimulation because im underweight and dont eat enough.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I'm a busser, when you calculate in my tips after taxes I make $12-$13 an hour working 15-20 hours a week.

5. I got to school full time but still make 20/hr doing carpet cleaning for apartment complexes. (20 years old) Hard ass work, and long days sometimes, but oh my it pays off. If anybody is looking to make good money at a pretty easy job, look into it. Everybody i have encountered at that job smokes blunts all day while they work. :D

6. I only work in the summers when Im not in college. Studying for my major in music performance and minor in conducting. in about 6 years ill be looking for a job playing in a Syphmony Orchestra.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I sell propane and propane accessories.

• Like Like x 15
  8. ^haha hank hill work

i work at wendys..smoke all day every day

• Like Like x 2
  9. i work in a warehouse-shipping and recieving packages

10. I have my own brand of smoking device....actually, I don't, and I am still a loser.

11. That's exactly what i thought when i read his post hahaha!

12. I'm a lifeguard, I'm 19, and I work two jobs in the summer. My dad is an electrician so I work for him sometimes too. All I have to say about that is BANKROLL

13. 20, never worked an honest day in my life. Or at least not to my full capacity. I go to college and don't know what I'm going to do when I graduate in about a year + 1 semester.

14. i work at little cesars

15. wawa

hells yea

• Like Like x 3
  16. soon to be a tattoo artist

• Like Like x 1
  17. I work as a production scheduler for a company that makes pool tables. Basically means I have to employee my crystal balls to figure out how many pool tables were going to sell next month and make sure there are enough (but not too many).

18. Full time student majoring in Accounting and work for my father's business.

19. soon to be college student gettin paid 12 an hour to serve customers in a convenience store :cool::smoking:

20. haha

18, high school senior, bike mechanic, intern at engineering firm