Ohio Smokers!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pilsbury dBoy, Dec 9, 2008.

1. on illadelphs site it shows 2 shops in Columbus selling illadelphs, could anyone confirm this and give me an estimated price on a straight tube w/ ice picks, no ash catcher or perc. thanks

2. Yeah, there is actually only one shop in Columbus Selling Illadelph.
    Import House on 13th ave has a whole boat load of them in. I was in there today and they have some 5mm beakers, and a lot of straights with notches. I would say they are between 150-350. They also have 3 or 4 perc'd RooR's one of which is a bubble bottom for 250.
    The second shop that Illas site is showing is Import House, which does not exist. It's a typo on their site.

If anyone needs any help on glass shops in central Ohio just hit me up.

3. Or just drive down high street.

4. thanks for the info, cant wait to get that illadelph for the house next year!

5. i'm from the eastern suburbs of Cleveland. I just picked up some dank that looks a lot like that no name dank you posted a picture of, RadioFlyer. Could be the same stuff, my guy said he got it up from Columbus.

And the people that ohio is dry, just don't know the right people. It comes in from all over the place. We're in a pretty centralized state, as well as a 3 hour drive to the Canadian boarder.

6. Yo Man! I go to Kent and am from Cleveland too! Its not so much a drought but some big drug busts after the election this year halted some flow.

7. NW Ohio
    Between Sandusky and Toledo almost perfectly

8. #29 em3r1c, Dec 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2008
    Smokin and pushin everyday at the university of dayton, during the holiday I blaze in cleveland
    edit: also, the coolest festival to smoke at in the state is "the midwest reggae fest". smoked my first bowl there so there will always be a special place in my heart. when ur there you can pretty much smoke whenever and wherever you want. th music is awesome but its really far out of the way from anything, they hold it every year at this farm halfway to Pennsylvania from cleveland

9. Have fun getting good help from all the head shop owners. They know so much. Haha.

Half the time I go into a shop downtown I have to explain to them what it is they are selling.

10. Shiiit yeah I don't know what everyone means by drought.
    I just picked up a dime last week at school and an 1/8th back home for about $30. Just some beasters.

I can also get my hands on some chronic that's grown hydroponically and I was supposed to get that last week but I guess the bitch didn't pick her plant that week. =/

11. Hey cat&Mouse where you from? Im south of clev in Independence.

12. yo son im from the 614 and ive been smokin dumpster throughout the drought,

13. tokin it up in DYT (dayton).....any dayton smokers?

14. Im repping h-town (hilliard). seems pretty dry here though not many hook ups. im lookin for some.

15. Im from NE Ohio (akron u) and have no problem getting weed right now. dealer is asking me constantly to buy. Right now ive got some of the best mids ive ever smoked for 40 a quarter.

16. west side of Cleveland here. what drought are you guys talking about? that shit should be long done (usually happens in Oct-Nov) and if you know the right people you'll be fine.

a few of my dudes dried up in the time, but there was still always someone with quality bud everyday.

17. im from solon, a suburb of cleveland. dealers out here are absolute shit. solon pretty much has a constant drought cept for the summer sometimes

18. Dublin, Ohio represent :smoking: