Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Dilatto pill? white and triangle.

• Please log in to reply

RealCaveman

RealCaveman

OG '08

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,365 posts
So today my friend came by talkinga bout some pill called Dillato..not sure how you spell it but he said its synthetic morphine given to cancer patients...but apparently his buddy gets it from maryland..... and up there it sells for 100 bucks but i got this pill for 15 and he sold some other people for 30...anyway i gave him like a quarter of this small white triangle pill for driving up here. i snorted a quarter of it with half a lortab 10 and im still fucked up hours later...

Anyone ever had an experience with these?:smoking:

Edited by GreenHit23, 07 December 2008 - 11:45 PM.
edit

Eric111E

Eric111E

Hooked On Chronic

• Old School
  • 5,964 posts
Are you talking about Dilaudid?

RealCaveman

RealCaveman

OG '08

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,365 posts

Yes! that's the name of it...sorry - my friend must of said it wrong or i heard it different..

Good stuff. You ever try it?

gotitforcheap

gotitforcheap

SMOKIN ON HILARIOUS KUSH

• Registered Upgraded
  • 831 posts

i believe he is. lucky you enjoy.

chickenfeet

chickenfeet

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Yes! that's the name of it...sorry - my friend must of said it wrong or i heard it different..

Good stuff. You ever try it?

Dillatto is a slang term for it. I had a few pills of these the other day and they are amazing.

All Indie

All Indie

management

• Registered Upgraded
  • 432 posts
what are they? what are they prescribed for?.... jw

pocket biscuits

pocket biscuits

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,330 posts
It is a nice pill, never having done it myself I'm aware I don't know too much about it, But I wouldn't pay any 100 bucks for one.

Eric111E

Eric111E

Hooked On Chronic

• Old School
  • 5,964 posts
I've never even head of someone paying $30 for one. I pay $4 for K2, $7 for K4 and $15 for K8

RealCaveman

RealCaveman

OG '08

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,365 posts

I've never even head of someone paying $30 for one. I pay $4 for K2, $7 for K4 and $15 for K8

Yeah that's what my friend said these were/k8's

I definately wouldn't pay 100 for one either..or 30/40 bucks...but i just wanted to try this stuff. Amazing how a quarter of this stuff gets you fucked up. 15 bucks is normal so im good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users