Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How Much Shrooms Should A 1st Timer Eat?

• Please log in to reply

RobbyDizzle

RobbyDizzle

Registered User of Ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts
Well I'm finally trying out shrooms Saturday and I'm buying 1/8 Friday. Some people say eat the whole bag, but a lot sites I've been on say only to eat 1.5 then wait it out to see if I want more.

If it helps I'm 5'11'' and 200 lbs.

How many did you eat on your first time and how was it? Thanks.

Diceman

Diceman

Draped up, dripped out

• Gold Member
  • 5,452 posts

Dan Gleesac

Dan Gleesac

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,035 posts
eat 10 grams......you wont regret it........or maybe you will......who knows? i eat at least an 8th......so id say go for an 8th

chronicman00

chronicman00

Bay Shark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,564 posts
When doing new drugs ALWAYS take low doses its common sense man you can never be to cautious with drugs. you could be one of those people that have really low tolerances to certain drugs and get too high. 1.75 grams sounds good for a first timer.

Besides if you're not satisfied with a half eighth theres more where that came from.

RobbyDizzle

RobbyDizzle

Registered User of Ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts

id say 2 doses. You want it to be enjoyable but manageable

what do you mean by 2 doses? Also, I was just wondering...Some people say that looking in a mirror is pretty cool on lsd. Is it the same with mushrooms?

Tribe

Tribe

Let go of ego

• Registered Upgraded
  • 151 posts

When doing new drugs ALWAYS take low doses its common sense man you can never be to cautious with drugs. you could be one of those people that have really low tolerances to certain drugs and get too high. 1.75 grams sounds good for a first timer.

Besides if you're not satisfied with a half eighth there's more where that came from.

^This

Or if you want to blow your own mind to say the least,down an 1/8th

Remember setting and state of mind are the railroad for the trip that is your train.

I strongly recommend you don't do em alone for the first time. Trip with a good friend and have someone else around that isn't tripping that can take care of shit.

what do you mean by 2 doses? Also, I was just wondering...Some people say that looking in a mirror is pretty cool on lsd. Is it the same with mushrooms?

Looking in the mirror is really stimulating, can be a positive or negative experience,when your tripping hard you lose connection with self identity and ego so seeing yourself is like a freaky mental contradiction.

One more thing, let the shrooms do what they do. trying to resist the very alien and altered consciousness will result in a bad trip.

Have fun :hello:

Edited by Tribe, 04 December 2008 - 03:55 AM.

Diceman

Diceman

Draped up, dripped out

• Gold Member
  • 5,452 posts

raam

raam

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
1/4 oz my first time out and it was a trip... Total face of ride but I was safe and in control...

Blażeitup420

Blażeitup420

st0ned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,753 posts

no not unless ur REALLY fucking handsome

Mr. Diamond

Mr. Diamond

Weed should be free

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
My first time I took 2.5 grams, chewed and let sit in my mouth for a sec then swallowed. I had a friend with me, but I walked him home and he told me to take the rest I had(3.5). So I did and I didn't regret it.
OP: I'm 5'9 165 when I took them so we really close in height and form.

pocket biscuits

pocket biscuits

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,315 posts

no not unless ur REALLY fucking handsome

+ rep

chronicman00

chronicman00

Bay Shark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,564 posts
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9EpnVAl5JA"]YouTube - lsd effect[/ame]

Yeah I dont think you should look in the mirror lol. That vid applies to any psychedelic/hallucinogen.

seahag

seahag

• Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts
i go by the rule of.... if you have to ask, do less... its not a matter of question, its a matter of how sure of yourself you are. eat half.

Bukley

Bukley

Eat It.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,738 posts
my first time I ate 5 grams, drank it with cranberry juice, 1/4 gallon of OJ
and like 2 big nasty vit c pills
I had the best night of my life
O and I was trippin bymyself
It all matters on you
if you have a stable head and arent a mental cripple
you should be able to handle an 8th easily
O and prepare for the most fun day of your life

MandalaSmoker

MandalaSmoker

I love you

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,860 posts
Just try Half an 1/8,then if you want more about two hours later take more.

dAnks0nly

dAnks0nly

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
first time i tripped i ate an 8th of some bomb shrooms. i know they were bomb cause the kids i did em with have done many shrooms in the past. eat an 8th, you won't regret it and im smaller then you if that helps

lamby

lamby

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts
eat a half 8th, 1.75 grams. Increase in dose as needed.

DONT LOOK IN A MIRROR YOU'LL GET LOST IN IT!!!!!:eek:

RobbyDizzle

RobbyDizzle

Registered User of Ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts

eat a half 8th, 1.75 grams. Increase in dose as needed.

DONT LOOK IN A MIRROR YOU'LL GET LOST IN IT!!!!!:eek:

That actually sounds pretty fun haha. But yeah I've decided I'm gonna take about 2g's then decide if I can handle more.

Sir Breach

Sir Breach

Antonio Dromartie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 456 posts
I took a half eighth two times in a row, then my third time I took a little more than an eighth, and shit was too intense for me. Definitely stick with a half.

filthymcnasty

filthymcnasty

chill bro chill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 706 posts
whenever i look in a mirror on shrooms i just get lost within my own appearance and ego....then its really hard for me to get out the bathroom

i am DAMN good lookin while im trippin IMO:D:D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users