Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loss of Appetite Unless High

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BiG StroOnZ, Dec 2, 2008.

1. When I'm not high, I eat a little.
    When I'm high, I eat a lot.

2. This used to happened to me but I realized it was the lack of motivation and ambition to push myself to incorporate more food into my belly also I skipped breakfast which I now realize is the most important meal to start up the day.

In a healthy composed diet, you should add carbohydrates (complex), protein, unsaturated fats, fruits & veggies; start exercising this would increase the need for more food in your system. I also heard Granny saying how taking an Omega 3 supplement can help but I'll have to find this.

3. I can go all day without eating, but when I smoke the pot quickly reminds me I haven't eaten all day.

4. take Omega-3 Fish oil. You will thank me. 3 1000mg pills a day after each meal( I take all 3 when I wake up.) it kicks your tolerance out and repairs the natural cannabinoid receptors in your brain.

5. I have this problem, also. Sometimes i get hungry and then when i try to eat food it just doesn't satify so i take a few bites and thats it. I dont have the problem after a week or so of no chronic.

6. Yeah when I quit smoking for my t-break the first week was horrible. I didnt care to eat anything until around dinner time. Your body will eventually get used to it and your appetite should come back.

7. I take one every day but I can't lie, the taste is pretty hard to swallow.

8. Man... How do you go an entire day til dinner not eating? I'd fucking puke my guts up...

When I'm smoking daily for a long period of time I definitely eat LESS, but I still maintain a healthy diet because I like to take care of myself and stay in shape... If I'm not high I can still eat, it just takes me a bit longer to work up a proper appetite (I never have a big breakfast, just like a banana and muffin or something with my coffee, but by 1'ish I'm dying for lunch).

9. That happens to me too.i have to force myself to eat before dinner.it gets better when you stop smoking tho

10. your getting the wrong kind. I hate fish with a passion, I wont go near it in the markets/stores. I hate the smell the taste the feel ewwwww. I'm a little bitch when it comes to fish. Mine are horse Pills but they have no taste

11. Nah I have the right kind, the fish oil capsules that you're supposed to take with water. I don't mind any time of fish really, salmon, tuna, etc.

12. It happens to me,but Im not complaining.

13. I went on a vaycay with the fam for a few days and didn't eat anything, second I got home and smoked a bowl, I ate half the kitchen.

14. I used too but not anymore. I'll try to see what dis-inhibits the ability to eat.

Feel your pain man been smoking almost everyday now for the last few months and starting to have these issues. I typically smoke around dinner and will eat a fair bit up til around midnight but have no appetite the next day until I'm blazed again. Last week I went to my parents for dinner and could barely eat because I wasn't high, not sure if this is a bad thing or not  :confused:

16. Lol this happens all the time to me when I dab for a week or two then stop cuz I'm out of stuff it take about 3 to 5 day for my appetite to return to normal but I've be doing this for a few years lol if your smoke in herb the side effect you will less than concentrates for sure for those who use concentrates the side effects will be more so felt it just takes a few days don't worry it won't kill you just hang in there stay positive exercise helps to increase your appetite as your body will need more fuel but sometimes that's not the fact and you will lose your appetite don't worry it will come back this isn't permanent