Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Fox Farm Big Bloom

• Please log in to reply

pimpygrub

pimpygrub

The Cynic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 262 posts
Would this be a good nute to use once flowering begins? I havent begun using any nutes yet but I would like to get it and have it on hand for when the time is right..the plant JUST sprouted today.

http://commerce.idmi...=101&CI=2&PI=41

Similar Topics: Fox Farm Big Bloom     x

Underpantsman

Underpantsman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,614 posts
Spend the extra $5 and get the Tiger Bloom in my opinion

riverrat989

riverrat989

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
Yeah thats a good one. They also make one called Tiger Bloom, which I use. I also mix that with another fert called Bio-Bloom by Bio-Bizz. Superthrive never hurts either

pimpygrub

pimpygrub

The Cynic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 262 posts
What is a good one for the veg stage? Organic..

riverrat989

riverrat989

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
I never used ferts until the flowering. During vegging i just used water and a few drop of Superthrive mixed in.

Underpantsman

Underpantsman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,614 posts

What is a good one for the veg stage? Organic..

Big Bloom is the one you want for flowering if you want all organic, my bad.

riverrat989

riverrat989

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
But both the Tiger Bloom and the Bio-Bloom are organic. That's why i use em. The only problem is the Bio-Bloom is imported from Holland, so it may be hard to come by. I got it at a grow store an hour away from my home, yet you might to be so lucky. But I agree... spend the extra money and get the best shit.

Underpantsman

Underpantsman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,614 posts

But both the Tiger Bloom and the Bio-Bloom are organic. That's why i use em. The only problem is the Bio-Bloom is imported from Holland, so it may be hard to come by. I got it at a grow store an hour away from my home, yet you might to be so lucky. But I agree... spend the extra money and get the best shit.

I was told the Tiger Bloom isnt 100% organic.

riverrat989

riverrat989

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
Dude at the store told me it was, but i just looked on the bottle and it doesn't say it is or it isn't, so im not too sure. The Bio-Bloom is for sure organic

MunchiesByProxy

MunchiesByProxy

Hood Hustler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 779 posts
Check out Earth Juice. They have grow and bloom thats all organic. I've used both for several runs and am quite happy with the results. IMO Much Love.

Gizmoe

Gizmoe

Self Medicated

• Gold Member
  • 1,221 posts

riverrat989

riverrat989

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
for sure check out foxfarmfertilizer.com and that'll give you more insight into their products

Underpantsman

Underpantsman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,614 posts

Our Products: Organic or Synthetic?

Our Peace of Mind® and Happy Frog® fertilizers are 100% organic. Our Big Bloom™ Liquid Fertilizer and all of our soils are also organic. We do offer some fertilizers with mineral-based, time-release ingredients that are not classified as organic. These include American Pride® and Marine Cuisine® fertilizers, Tiger Bloom® and Grow Big® liquids, and our soluble products like Cha Ching®, Beastie Bloomz®, and Open Sesame®.

Why Use Inorganic Ingredients?

A synthesized or mineral fertilizer can offer just the right support when your plants need it the most. Think of the last time you took vitamin C for a cold. An inorganic fertilizer can offer the same targeted benefit, and it’s fast-acting, too. Tiger Bloom®, Grow Big®, American Pride®, and Marine Cuisine® all include non-organic ingredients.

Some inorganic fertilizers are simply naturally-occurring minerals that have been treated to make them easier for plants to use. Others may be manufactured in a laboratory. Examples include ammonium sulfate, potassium chloride, and iron sucrate. Each of these are specific nutrients designed to address a plant’s individual needs.

When it comes to synthetic fertilizers, quality matters. FoxFarm chooses only the finest ingredients for its family of fertilizers that deliver optimal nutrition for each stage of a plant’s growth, and bottom line we never - will never - never going to happen in this lifetime- use cheap fillers or low-grade, industrial chemicals.

http://foxfarmfertil...chorfaqorganic1

MTheory

MTheory

• Registered Upgraded
  • 193 posts
Fox Farm Big Bloom is meant to be used as a PK suplement in addition to a full strength nutrients. I don't think Big Bloom provides too much in the way of micronutrients. Also, it's not very concentrated. I'd go with the Tiger Bloom suplemented with Big Bloom.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users