Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

how long untill urine goes bad??

• Please log in to reply

eirilife

eirilife

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Or can it even go bad?? I'm expecting a drug test sometime in the near future and I was wondering how long some clean urine will stay good for. Detox isn't really an option. Any good Urine Adulteration remedies that have worked for you would be excellent as well. Keep tokin!!
:smoke:

iMaven

iMaven

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,682 posts
it can go bad. (especially smell wise).

but uhm..
they could check for temperature.. (some urine tests require that)
soo that could be a problem (obviously your urine is much warmer when it first comes out then if you were to put it in a closet for a high enough magnitude of time that would push you to ask the forums if it could go bad.. )

however, to prevent it from going bad:
1. put in an airtight container.
2. put in fridge (if only needed to stay good for a few days) or the freezer (will last much longer than a month)
but still the temperature issue comes into play.

Edited by iMaven, 02 December 2008 - 02:45 AM.

jeffreATL

jeffreATL

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
if the tempurature changes it turns to a milkyish white haze

iMaven

iMaven

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,682 posts

if the tempurature changes it turns to a milkyish white haze

that is not true at all.

stifler024

stifler024

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
i completly agree that is not true at all

eirilife

eirilife

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
thanks alot guys, its currently in my freezer right now. Im planing on just taping it onto my inner thigh when I go in there. I also know for a fact that they dont search you before you go in. Ive been there before. They also dont tint the water in the toilets or turn of the sink.What idiots. So if it still isnt warm enogh im just gonna add a little warm water. By the way is it just me or is synthetic piss REALLY expensive. like 35 bucks:smoke:

Cali Ounces

Cali Ounces

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,864 posts

By the way is it just me or is synthetic piss REALLY expensive. like 35 bucks:smoke:

thirty five bucks is worth a surefire pass on DTs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users