Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Flexeril questions!

• Please log in to reply

UglyInfidel

UglyInfidel

• Registered Upgraded
  • 308 posts
Alright, well i got these pills called flexeril. I got some wrong information about them and i thought that they were close to valium. But i found at that they are a muscle relaxer. So, if anyone knows anything about flexeril, then maybe you could answer this question for me. How many pills do i need to take? I have about 20 10mg flexerils. I don't want to take too many and like overdose or anything. Also, what does it do to you? like what are the effects? like is hallucinating possible? I just want to know waht kind of effects i'm going to be feeling while i'm on it... alright well if anyone can answer this, please do. thanks

highawatha

highawatha

super girl

• Old School
  • 3,225 posts
you might want to try www.erowid.org

flexeril is a very, mild muscle relxer at that dose.....i think

RMJL

RMJL

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 30,854 posts

RMJL

RMJL

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 30,854 posts

negligent

negligent

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,369 posts
haha, when u gave me them flexeril i just ended up fallin asleep for 3 hours. but at least i felt nice for a lil bit.

UglyInfidel

UglyInfidel

• Registered Upgraded
  • 308 posts
I just really need to know how many flexeril i need to take. They're 10mg each. So how many should i take? I don't want to take too many or anything. haha

RMJL

RMJL

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 30,854 posts

420dudeski

420dudeski

mmfwcl

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
I just got some of those on wednesday i took three of those and seven 5/500 vicodin it was pretty fun for like an hour but then i just fell asleep

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users