Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

codeine tolerance? codeine with beer?

• Please log in to reply

HighVibes

HighVibes

Medicinal User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 405 posts
hey blades, so i took 190 mg of codeine last night, it and was fuckin awesome, it felt great. ive got about 120 mg left, and i wanna take it tonight, cuz i cant smoke, but will i have tolerance? would it be better to wait till tomorrow night? btw, im only 130 lbs and a senior in high school. ive also got a beer, and some enough to gabapentin (neurontin) to get me pretty messed up. would those mix well with the codeine? thanks GC.

Thurmond_420

Thurmond_420

Drama in da h00d

• Registered Upgraded
  • 627 posts
One beer wont do anything, and your tolerence wont make much of a difference but remember you are taking less so you wont feel it as much.

Edit: I meant one beer wont do anything bad. Just dont over do it.

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
tolerance or not, you're gonna end up taking the pills and drinking the beer too

so basically; have fun (ahead of time!)

morrowb

morrowb

Holden Caulfield

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,714 posts
Take it on a empty stomach (or as close to empty as possible) than 1-2 beers will have you feeling realllllly good man.

Make sure you are hungry and the 1-2 beers will make a good impact:devious:

HighVibes

HighVibes

Medicinal User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 405 posts
i know but will i get higher off the codeine if i take it tomorrow night, instead of tonight, because of tolerance. thats mainly what i wanna know.

Thurmond_420

Thurmond_420

Drama in da h00d

• Registered Upgraded
  • 627 posts

i know but will i get higher off the codeine if i take it tomorrow night, instead of tonight, because of tolerance. thats mainly what i wanna know.

No, you wont.

HighVibes

HighVibes

Medicinal User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 405 posts
also, anybody know anything about the gabapentin (neurontin)? its a pretty uncommon drug, so im not surprised if most of you dont have an answer to my question about it.

LegitBaller

LegitBaller

R.I.P.

• Bronze Member
  • 10,657 posts

Thurmond_420

Thurmond_420

Drama in da h00d

• Registered Upgraded
  • 627 posts

also, anybody know anything about the gabapentin (neurontin)? its a pretty uncommon drug, so im not surprised if most of you dont have an answer to my question about it.

Just check out erowid man.

HighVibes

HighVibes

Medicinal User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 405 posts

i dont consider gabapentin a recreational drug

most wouldnt but if you take 1800 mg or more (im 130 lbs and i usually take 2000 mg when i do it) you do get high. euphoria, some dopamine release, some trails, maybe some slide show vision, vertigo. and it also puts you in a great mood. but its mainly good when weeds smoked with it.

Thurmond_420

Thurmond_420

Drama in da h00d

• Registered Upgraded
  • 627 posts
I wouldnt recommend taking all three since there are no reports on erowid with it mixing with opiates but it is safe to mix with some alcohol, just for future reference. Remember just dont over do it and youll be safe.

brock01

brock01

Donny Boy.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 730 posts
not like im proud to say it, but back in highschool i od'ed on neurontin.
moral of the story, ya just dont fuck with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users