Shooting Oxycodone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by spwentz, Nov 27, 2008.

1. your an idiot. I have boys who deal heroin and crack and the people they sell that to dont have shit but they still waste all their money on that bullshit. Heroin is very addictive and the shit in bold is fuckin bull shit

2. I donno man, it took me several tried when I was peer pressured to get addicted to cigarettes. I just believe the Nicotine being more addictive then heroin is a far fetched statement. Truth is your probably right. All teachers and counselors in school have said the same thing, and i've argued the same thing. All ended up with detition because school teachers dont like to be proven wrong =\

3. I think that is because heroin feels so much better than tobacco. Most people smoke b/c their friends too and that's how they fall into addiction. Heroin addiction comes from you doing it because it's so awesome.

4. Lol.
    I +repped him for you.

There is so much wrong with this thread even Macguver couldn't fix it.

[​IMG]

5. So you think it is impossible to use heroin responsibly?

6. I believe heavily that it's mind over matter. And if your mind is strong enough, anyone can beat the drug.

I put down cocaine after three months of non stop usage. Not one withdraw. Very proud of myself for that.

7. uh, you shouldn't call people idiots. What he's saying is valid

yes, it is addictive and can ruin lives.

8. i agree with everyone who said that dudes a dipshit...but to Bloodheard i cant think of many situations where you can responsibly use heroin..or any hard drug. its not like smoking a blunt, even if you arent hurting anyone else i dont see using dope as many peoples standards for leading a responsible life..just me though.

9. yes, every single heroin addict I have met is fucked up in the head from that shit and their lives are fucked up

10. Those are all addicts. There are plenty of obese people eating tons of food slowly killing themselves, but that doesn't mean everybody eating food is going to have that side effect. I know you can't really compare the two, but the idea is the same.

11. they are both drugs, both illegal drugs, both have negative and positive effects. and before you talk shit to a guy that wants to IV yet another drug, think about how people who are against smoking pot see you, fucking pot junkie." in one of your posts you said youwill do wahtever you want, so shut the fuck up and let the op do whatever he wants to, nobody preaches to you, so you shouldnt be preaching either. and your not even preaching, your just being a dick to the op. and yes, if you are smart about your drugs you wont get in shit even if you shoot up h

12. +rep to my ***** hendrix showen dat fool up.

jw
    is it possible to shoot up nicotine

13. I just saw this, figured I'd say I'm an iv user, proud of it.

14. Addicts are not your normal users. More people have used heroin and not become addicted than have used heroin and become addicted.

15. #55 Peaceful Rocker, Nov 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2008
    I have a pretty negative view on heroin users

My old roommate and myself were great friends when I moved in with him, he started doing heroin.

I had no problem with it at first, but over a 3-4 month period it got to where he started using daily,

one day when I was at work he pawned my guitar (Gibson Les Paul) to get some dope

I almost shot him in the face with my dads handgun, and that sort of gave me a bad impression on people who do smack.

16. fillers dont slide nicely through your circulatory system.

17. When did i tell him what to do? your a fucken idiot

18. anyways enough of your arguing and calling everyone idiots.
    but just postin to say i just shot up a roxie and im feelin pretty amazing.

19. dont fucking shoot the pill. just snort it or smoke it.

20. snorting it your taking in a bunch of fillers and putting them in your nose, and damaging your nose.

with a clean needle and if you know what your doing, its probably healthier to shoot it