Shooting Oxycodone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by spwentz, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Ive just scored a bunch of 15mg immediate release oxys with the engraving M with a box and 15 on the otherside.

Ive been snorting them but I usually shoot coke or heroin or anything else because I love the rush and Ive heard you can shoot oxy.

My question is, is it worth shooting? What are the advantages?

And what dose should I take?

I usually snort 30mg so what would be a good dosage to start with if I am shooting them.

Also, I know the dangers of injecting things so dont try to advise me to not shoot them.

2. Cut your wrist it will kill you faster

3. ._.

Could I get some serious answers?

4. That was an incredibly ignorant thing to say. Oxy is oxy, and it will work its way into your bloodstream either way. If you shoot, Id start off with 10 mg and see if its enough. If not, then you need to up your dosage a little bit. Before you shoot it, youre gonna need to remove the protective coating on the outside of the pill. This can be done several ways, but the easiest was is to put the pill in a glass of warm water until it starts to dissolve. Once the outer layer comes off, you need to get it out right away to prevent loss of the oxycodone. After this, put the oxy in a large spoon. Mix it with some water and move it around a bit as you hold a lighter under the spoon and wait for it to dissolve and mix with the water (like with H). Then, take a cotton ball and put it in the spoon so it soaks up the mixture. Stick the syringe into the cotton ball and draw up the liquid. Then shoot it like you would shoot heroin.

5. Grasscity doesnt have very many IV users.

Youre just going to get a whole bunch of people becoming preachers and telling you not to inject...

6. This is probably the best answer your going to get unless someone like s w i s h e r stops in to drop a line.

7. Just make sure you remove the coating from the pill.
    Try small doses at first to make sure your body can handle it IV.
    Then go up to a 40 or a 60 for fun!

8. #8 dzk, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
    shooting oxy is a bad idea not because youre IVing the drug but because there are insoluble fillers in the pill that wont be fully filtered out even if you suck the coating off and use a cotton filter. you need to get a wheel filter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_filter even with a wheel filter i think youre better off shooting heroin. but to each his own and id say prolly half of your snorted dose is an injected dose but thats a complete guess. have fun.

9. Well, if it's insoluble, then it won't dissolve in water and subsequently won't find its way into the syringe, right?;)

10. Makes sense to me. :cool:

11. #11 dzk, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
    HA i was right. i think? "Although the insoluble excipients are harmless if ingested, intravenous injection results in embolization of these compounds to the pulmonary arterial circulation causing occlusion, thrombosis, and inflammation of the artery branches and microvasculature." http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content/full/118/3/e924

12. PM me. you wont get many serious answers here for this kinda info.

13. you should make sure you get rid out the outer coating

but you prolly know that, but just saying incase u forget u know :)

14. I hate to be the thread-mom here but users should be required to read the rules in all forum sections before posting or reading. this isnt the OTHER DRUG box, im sure with either a FORUM SEARCH or google, ud find ur answer.

threads seem to repeat them selves rediculously in this forum. and for those that read the up-to-date rules, i agree with rummy starting a moderated que that will delay posts untill a mod can accept it.

sorry bout the rant but i find this a question that should be left out of a marijuana smoking forum. /endrant

15. You can shoot that shit but I wouldn't reccomend it, mad fillers and bs in there.

My cousin started shooting Oxy because he couldn't get H in Florida... now he's in jail for breaking into houses and won't be out of prison till 2013... all because of his coke and oxy addiction.

Do what you want bro, just keep it under control.

16. gc has to many crackheads. how do you have a computer? I didnt know cardboard boxes had outlets.

17. what a fucking dumbass.

18. I know man. This is kinda sad. I mean on a website where alot of people talk about tryin 2 get bud legalized all these crackheads come on here talking about man im gonna shoot H and snort oxy's and shit. I swear I hate that shit. All this is doin is proving the government right.

19. you're a fucking dumbass, too. this is PANDORA'S BOX. go back to the apprentice tokers forum and gtfo if you don't want to read about taboo shit. & then you open the thread & contribute jack shit? gtfo.

20. People like them are just closedmind individual with no sense of engagement about the cruel world around them.;)