Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Cone rolling machines...

• Please log in to reply

Onslaught

Onslaught

Purple drank, grip n' sip

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Do these things actually work? Can anyone show me some results from one? For those of you that have no idea what I am talking about here is a link...

http://www.everyoned...?iProductID=306

Similar Topics: Cone rolling machines...     x

drummersince99

drummersince99

NorCal Collective Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,797 posts
im sure it works but i have never used one.i just do it by hand i dont think its too hard. everyone can learn

InsomniacsDream

InsomniacsDream

Regretamine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,054 posts
I find rolling machines a lot harder to use then rolling by hand, rolling by hand it might take you like 2 months to roll the perfect cone but its worth learning, and it only takes about three rolls before they become smokeable

Onslaught

Onslaught

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

I find rolling machines a lot harder to use then rolling by hand, rolling by hand it might take you like 2 months to roll the perfect cone but its worth learning, and it only takes about three rolls before they become smokeable

Ha, I wish! I've tried hand rolling like eight times taking all the advice I can and I cannot do it.

InsomniacsDream

InsomniacsDream

Regretamine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,054 posts

Ha, I wish! I've tried hand rolling like eight times taking all the advice I can and I cannot do it.

try rolling from the other side, I couldn't roll at all till i realised that i had my roach on the wrong side for me, try with both sides and you might improve.

Onslaught

Onslaught

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Well, I can tighten the joint no problem it's the "rolling" part where you seal it off that I cant do it falls apart when I try.

Diceman

Diceman

Draped up, dripped out

• Gold Member
  • 5,452 posts

fashow69

fashow69

• Registered Upgraded
  • 495 posts

Pick up some shwag and some papers. $25 half O $1 rolling papers

Roll up the whole pack. You'll be comfortable with rollin after that

this is a good idea however i found it alot cheaper if you went to a tobacco store and bought some roll your own tobacco for like 3 bucks for a 1 1/2 o. along with the papers. you dont have to smoke the shit but it makes for great rolling practice... and its hella cheap.

Onslaught

Onslaught

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

this is a good idea however i found it alot cheaper if you went to a tobacco store and bought some roll your own tobacco for like 3 bucks for a 1 1/2 o. along with the papers. you dont have to smoke the shit but it makes for great rolling practice... and its hella cheap.

Ah, good idea man, maybe I'll try it out.

NYCdeisel

NYCdeisel

Is in a ny state of mind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,481 posts
When i was trying to learn I just bought a pouch of tobacco, and some papers, better then wasting weed on bad joints IMO. As posted above, you dont have to smoke them.

drummersince99

drummersince99

NorCal Collective Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,797 posts
or you could go to ampm and buy a box of Tops tobacco. its less than $5 and it comes with something like 30 papers

thewhitehouse

thewhitehouse

Plant Nutrient Extraordinaire !

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,919 posts
I've got a cone roller. It is the shit! I left it at my other house though. Give me a few days and I'll post the results of one.

xx_maryjanegirl

xx_maryjanegirl

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 208 posts
I'm sure you could try it out.. i take it there not that expensive..
Seems a little more complex when you can just learn to roll it by hand though..

Rybinov

Rybinov

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 109 posts
Better, cheaper, more portable idea:

http://www.rollmate.com/index.htm

Or if you want more options:

http://www.rollmate....llmate_pipe.htm

Mogi

Mogi

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

I've got a cone roller. It is the shit! I left it at my other house though. Give me a few days and I'll post the results of one.

Entering the 5th year since you posted that, but if you're still active can you kindly show some results?

Rack98

Rack98

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I would like to know if they work... I can't roll anymore due to  arthritis and nerve damage... so I have been using metal pipes bc I keep dropping my glass ones.... but I would like roll roll one every now and then and I was thinking a good rolling machine would be cool

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users