Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by marcusclarkus, Nov 27, 2008.

1. SorrY to Bump but amazing post. Gonna try this. When makin the oil how muxh does it stink up the house tho? I got 4 hours to make brownies.

2. i know this thread is super old but i was searching the web to find a good recipe for me and i just wanna make sure first, so cooking the weed into the oil for only 25 minutes and on a higher temp wont be better than just cooking it longer at a lower temp?

3. I have used this same method a few times with brownies and even boxed muffins. I usually decarb though and let the oil sit at least an hour. This method may work, but I know from only my experience.

4. Heating it at a higher temp destorys the chemicals you are trying to pull out of the bud. You want it at a nice warm heat, not boiling hot but not barely heated. Time is money, so let that shit go as long as you possibly can.

5. Great tutorial, quick question. I'll be using 11grams of high mids along with 1-2g of kief. Considering kief is highly concentrated how many brownies do you suggest i cut the mix into? 15? 18? Thanks :)

6. okay i did everything and followed directions, put 18 grams of mid in the oil instead of 16 and the keef that was built up in my grinder, like half of the grinders base was showing so it wasnt much. but theyre cooling off now! 

7. they worked very well