Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best way to fluff/moisten/scent weed

• Please log in to reply

Spitfire44

Spitfire44

• Registered Upgraded
  • 106 posts
This guy has mids right now that I believe are actually nuggs just grown improperly... still nice buds and i guess he didnt look close enough to see all the fine crystals all over it. Got some orange in it, smells great, and cheap. But its a little bit dry, I want to make it a little bit more moist if I can.

Ive heard something about oranges, in a bowl... put paper towels over it and set your weed on top of that? Is that how it works? Any help is appreciated.

I just knocked out the last of the northern lights... time to get some fire mids :smoke:

bostondutchmast

bostondutchmast

Forza azzurri 2010

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,547 posts
ive heard of slices of bread, organ peels, apples. but if you do this be careful for mold.

biggyb303

biggyb303

Left is law.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 342 posts
orange peels, lime peels, lemon peels, they all work really well. but be careful to not put too much!! an example, I picked up an ounce that i got from a friend for 280, it was pretty good pot just really really dry. I put about a quarter(maybe less) of an orange peel in the bag and came back to check on it and the buds were nice and fluffy, and smelt like orange a little bit. be careful not to put too much peel in though

sensi_master

sensi_master

ganja farmah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 551 posts
wouldnt a slice of bread dry it out more? i mean they use it in shine to soak up the bad alcohol......i live in the hills of tn where we got some very awesome shine btw, cheap too

Chronimac

Chronimac

Blaze Bowl-der Buds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 429 posts
slice of bread works magic.
i dont understand it, but it works for sure

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,284 posts

DMX

DMX

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,230 posts
Im doing this now. I have about a half of very dry dro. It literally crumples in your hands.

I put a piece of bread in a tupperware container with the buds, hopefully it will work.

ct1991

ct1991

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
just oj peel, be careful only to use the top/mid of the peel. dont go all the way down to the actual orange or its too much.

WEED SMOKE TOKE

WEED SMOKE TOKE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 368 posts
I put orange peel in my mason jar or tupaware container, i put like half an orange peel in for every ounce. but dont leave it in long, it will get real moist real quick. check on it every 15 minutes and put the peel on differnet buds so they are evenly moistured.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users