Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Where has all the Bud Gone

• Please log in to reply

BullDZR

BullDZR

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
Sup fellas, and ladies. New to the forum here. Been following now for about a month, also a new Toker. Man, I am 26 and all I can thik is D@mn why did I not try this sooner.

Anyway, back to the reason for the post. I am dry, my dealer is dry, and since I just started not to long ago, no real friends to go to to get a little to hold me over. Man, where has the bud gone.

The part that sucks though is I am going out of town to a friends and we are going out tonight, and i so wanted to get baked. It is quite funny though, because the friend I am going out with is a cop. It's all cool though because he knows I do it, his uncle does it, his cousins. Hell, now that I think about it, I can call one of them. Anyway, I have not been down to see him for a while and really wanted to get blasted tonight.

Sorry to Rant and Rave, but this is my first post. Gotta make it memorable.

As I said, I have been reading this forum for a while now. An I have to say it looks like everyone is having alot of fun. I guess the real question is how do each of you cope when you are dry and need a little for a party or a night out on the town. I could Drink, which he will be doing, but after doing the bud, alcohol seems so pointless. Hangover the next day, Cost a hell of alot more to get your buzz, and you just feel bloated afterwards.

Bud oh Bud, where have ya gone

BullDZR

SugarcroN

SugarcroN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 391 posts
The bud is gonna be burnt in like 15 minutes when I go to pick up my sack of chronic.

sassafrasquatch

sassafrasquatch

Don't Fear The Reefer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 263 posts
theyres always ups and downs in the weed market. one time we had a bust in our town of like 100 pounds of marijuana being unloaded from some truck...nobody had weed for a very long time in the town it was just completely dry. but like now its hard to resist spending that money you just got on a fat fresh bag. you just gotta sit it out and wait till the pendulum corrects itself.

cs_shoota

cs_shoota

Prolly...:)

• Old School
  • 1,519 posts
i just bought a little less than an ounce.. its not the best stuff ive ever had but its pretty good!! rolled a few jays, smoked a little last night before bed, might finally go see the matrix if i can get off work early... doubt it tho..o ya, when im dry i usualy just roam the house to find little bits of weed... ts pretty sad but if i cant get any that night it sometimes pissed me off

billy dempsey

billy dempsey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 444 posts
in my lungs :D

but yeah its been pretty dry where I live too, atleast kind-wise. mids and schwa are still available but not desired to the same degreelol

ryogavash

ryogavash

• Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts
I'm sorry your outta weed. I'm gonna smoke a bowl in celebration of you joining!

BullDZR

BullDZR

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Originally posted by ryogavash
I'm sorry your outta weed. I'm gonna smoke a bowl in celebration of you joining!

Thanks, I actually had enough for one bowl, which turned out to be enough because we really didn't go out like I had hoped. Although in my quest to find a little bud, I found several old friends that it turns out smoke it up. So I have a few new contacts and like 3 people talking to their dealers. So tomorrow I should be back on the road of enlightened happiness.

Bull

SkeevyStoner

SkeevyStoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
Well congrats on the new contacts man. I hate being dry. But when I am, I sometimes smoke cigarettes to get a tiny bit relaxed and sometimes I just think about the next time I get some more so I have something to look forward to.

Racer X

Racer X

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
If your sixty dollars will get you an eighth of kind, a quarter of mid range buds, or an ounce of schwag I always considered it a good day reguardless of the quality of grass it was. If you burn a shitload of schwag you still get a good buzz, I know its bad for your lungs but rolling a bunch of fat assed jays of schwagg and puffing for an hour is always better that thinking it would be nice if the 60 dollars in your hand could get you some grass.

BullDZR

BullDZR

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
Yea, like I said, I have not been smoking long, but have learned my lesson. From now on I am gonna order in advance, I lready have a ounce coming, so I shall not run out for a while... I am usually happy after 2 bowls...and keep in mind I do not pack real tight. One of my bowls is like half of a bowl if my friend packs it.

Anyhow, when I get down to an 1/8th I am gonna call in another order.

Take it easy stoners and thanks for the welcome.

Bull

adum0123

adum0123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts
it annoys me when i read these posts when i am dry bcuz it makes me want to go smoke a Fat ass blunt ahhaha.. but yeah im sry that ur dry man.. if i lived by u then i could get u some or u could just plain smoke wit me till u get rejuvinated.haha

BullDZR

BullDZR

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
Well, I talked to my guy today and it looks like I should be golden next monday. I am going insane waiting. I am gonna get so ripped when it comes in. However dry I have been, I have been faithfull to the city. I have been checking the posts every day, and several times from work. I know, I know, what if the Network Admin does a scan and see's that I have been going to the city during work hours right??? Well, no worries... I am the Network Admin hehehe

Have a great evening and how about some of those vibes my way...

Bull

chill out

chill out

Can you do it again?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 204 posts

Originally posted by BullDZR
I know, I know, what if the Network Admin does a scan and see's that I have been going to the city during work hours right??? Well, no worries... I am the Network Admin hehehe

Have a great evening and how about some of those vibes my way...

Bull

hahaha

thats tight

*bong rip for you:D

IGotTheCottons

IGotTheCottons

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 18,947 posts
congrats on finding the connect :D sucks being dry. it was a little hard to come by around here for a while, but we always seemed to make due. not the last few days though. it's raining nugs :D and good ones too...

shagra

shagra

flux chuckin' mountain mo

• Old School
  • 1,613 posts
i like to keep a little bit hidden away somewhere at all times.. that way i know that i always have some green to get me through. dry times really do suck, but you're so much more grateful for the herb when you finally do get it.

toketillyachoke

toketillyachoke

screw this world

• Registered Upgraded
  • 269 posts

Originally posted by Racer X
If your sixty dollars will get you an eighth of kind, a quarter of mid range buds, or an ounce of schwag I always considered it a good day reguardless of the quality of grass it was. If you burn a shitload of schwag you still get a good buzz, I know its bad for your lungs but rolling a bunch of fat assed jays of schwagg and puffing for an hour is always better that thinking it would be nice if the 60 dollars in your hand could get you some grass.

I agree with you to a point but i would never buy any schwag all i ever get from schwag is a semmi high than comes the headachs all you get from schwag is headachs i would reather be dry than have a head due to smokin schwag! but to each his own

IndianaToker

IndianaToker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,952 posts

Originally posted by BullDZR
I know, I know, what if the Network Admin does a scan and see's that I have been going to the city during work hours right??? Well, no worries... I am the Network Admin hehehe

Lol, you too huh? I'm an IT Manager/Network Admin. :D Good to have another techie on the boards. ;)

What kind of network you manage? Mixed or all native? I''m mainly all Win2k, but have a few Unix boxes for testing.

Tried Win Server 2003 yet? I wasn't all that impressed with it myself. Sorry to go off topic here, welcome to the City!

BullDZR

BullDZR

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
Yea, so i went over to the guys house that got me started and he and I got baked out of our minds...

man, stoner friends are the best. He has some great karma heading his way. I actually owe him a nug, but I am gonna take care of him... Gonna make sure his bag is not empty.

Bull

johnnyBuz

johnnyBuz

Homegrown

• Old School
  • 623 posts
I guess where I live I'm fortunate enough to never be dry.

There is quite a few contacts at my school who can get it for me the next day.

And if for some reason that falls through, my neighbor usually has some. (And is trying to grow indoors.)

And if that falls through, a guy down the street is a pretty big dealer, so I must say I'm never usually dry.

Lexicon Devil

Lexicon Devil

Red Eyed Legend

• Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts
I hate when my town is dry...I just look at my piece and get depressed :( right now we have some nice kb but it's so over priced where i live

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users