Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Can You Do With Vaped Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rasta Mon, Nov 25, 2008.

1. im with the people who sid smoke it.

i take all my dank medical vaped duff and smoke it in my bowl. i mainly smoke sativas, but i notice that this vaped weed has the charicteristics of indica...because your smoking the cbd's that are left when you vape the bud for its thc.

it does take almost twice the amount to get stoned though...and it doesnt taste great. smells crappy, and is really dry.

2. I just save mine up than when i got like a Ounce of it I just roll a bunch of blunts with it. I hate rolling blunts because they use up so much damn weed, but a black weed blunt will get you high if your running low.

3. where do you guys keep getting black weed out of a vape from? shit son lol

4. I got black weed usally at 390-392. So I think I should lower it lol to like 365.

5. it aint worthless, THC isn't the only thing in weed that gets you high. there are other cannaboids in the vaped weed that have not been vaporized that could very well give you a buzz. smoke that shit!

6. roll it up in joints and sell them to people, pass it off as though it's weed that hasn't been touched and nobody will be the wiser.:laughing:

7. desperate times call for desperate measures....... just smoked a FAT bowl of my vaped weed. tastes like pure garbage but git the job done. I sit here typing stone faced!!:smoking:

8. You can get over your aversion to the taste and smoke your perfectly fine weed. It may take a few more bowls than with fresh bud, but there's still enough THC to put it to use.

Some of us don't have the most reliable contacts, and complaining about the taste is like me complaining to a starving child that I don't like ketchup on my hamburger.

Sorry, I'm in a crabby mood. I've had no time to smoke for weeks, and now that I do i can't get a hold of anything. Thursday I went to far as to scrape the resin and ash from my pipes, bowls, and downstems and smoke that. *curses sketchy dealers and shitty middle men he has to go through*

9. Somebody on GC smoked a blunt of vaped weed i think, i wouldn't suggest it. Make hash or something like they said.

10. If you are vaping till it's black you are way too hot. Just vape at a lower temp, like 350 to 380 or so. If your bud is golden brown,it's perfect

11. Move to Washington orColo