Glow rods!!

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by fashow69, Nov 24, 2008.

1. lol Yea, Local Head Shop. My bad...:wave:

2. damn it haha my lhs doesnt have any... I tried party city but all they had was plastic stirrer rod things haha I cant find any, anywere!

3. Ok lhs was a bad idea. Local head shops should have them. I'm not talking about a local hobby shop...

4. yea I know what you meant but my local headshop doesnt have them.. is there like any store I might have a chance at finding them? maybe not specifically for use as a glow rod but some were, were I can find glass rods like that to use as a glow rod? I dont feel like dishing out more cash for a soldering gun and its like impratical to take with me to another place to smoke...

5. i would also like to know a store that sells something similar to a glow rod

6. #26 Bianchi94, May 26, 2013
    Last edited: May 26, 2013
    Lol go buy a clear dabber, I bet your lhs has one.

Try somewhere like Target where they would have bartending equipment/utencils. I.e. shakers, bottle openers, shit like that. You might be able to find a glass stir stick.

Dabbers are usually not very thick and if glass nails (which are meant to be heated) can break under the heat of a torch, a dabber would definitely break. Just my thought on that.