Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Most expensive grass you know?

• Please log in to reply

-Snow-blind

-Snow-blind

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
What's the most expensive weed you have ever heard of or bough. In grams.

Mine was hearing about something that was all orange with pink crystals for 60 a g.

potsk8er715

potsk8er715

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 124 posts
ive heard 35 for a G

c20h25n3oIsGood

c20h25n3oIsGood

what should i put here?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,704 posts
i saw someone post up pics / review of 90$ an 1/8 and I just thought....FUCK THAT.

Most I've ever paid was 80 and i was a little tiny nublet. but it was fire as fuck....so oh well.

mrmassacre

mrmassacre

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts
Theres a recent thread about some 110 an 1/8 weed. Lol sooo overpriced in my opinion. The most id ever pay for weed is 10 bucks a gram 240 an ounce if its DANK, but usually 200.

ninlandon

ninlandon

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
i have only paid 20 for a g and i will never pay more than 20 for a g

hypnogreen

hypnogreen

chronic User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 845 posts
$10 a gram?

The Reggs?

trikky

trikky

Glassblower

• Old School
  • 6,214 posts
Trichomes aren't pink. Ever.

mrmassacre

mrmassacre

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts
Yea 10 dollars a gram bro, i live in Canada. Lol, regs. I could get an ounce of "regs" for 150. For nice strains like kush, jack, widow, or anything dank i would pay max 240, which works out to under 10 a gram.

hypnogreen

hypnogreen

chronic User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 845 posts
I had some weird budd that was sprayed with hookah flavoring. There was like 5 different colors in the bag. like skittles.

ItalianBlaze09

ItalianBlaze09

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
ok i was desperate..

i bought a couple g's for 30 each :(

it was some no name medical.. at least it was the dankest shit ive ever smoked/seen :D

it left crystals all over my hands and made my car REAK

BlackFlaggin

BlackFlaggin

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 255 posts

Yea 10 dollars a gram bro, i live in Canada. Lol, regs. I could get an ounce of "regs" for 150. For nice strains like kush, jack, widow, or anything dank i would pay max 240, which works out to under 10 a gram.

Damn... Like i pay 100 for mids but the dank prices are like 400-500.... ounces.

Weird how prices change all over.. i would love to buy dank for 240 a zip.

Edit: This one dude was tryin to charge like 600-800 for an ounce of sour d.. i was like YEAH AIIIIIGHTTT. what the kid didnt know was that i was dealing so i obviously knew the real prices in my area. trying to OD tax me, and im sure he would of pinched the ounce... i would of murked him, with my grinder. just open the grinder and stick both sides in his eyes. let those trichs sting him lmfao... so sketch.

Edited by BlackFlaggin, 21 November 2008 - 03:21 AM.
To actually answer OP's Question.. lol.

guitargasm

guitargasm

Young Gun

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
20 bones a gram (it was dank) but my normal man was outta town. Usually like 20-25 for and 1/8th but my buddy got an 1/8th for $70, he would only let me smell it tho greedy bastard!

hypnogreen

hypnogreen

chronic User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 845 posts
I think the most i've ever dished out for a g was 30 and the guy rigged his scale so that the two .5's he had weighed out to .8 each. not good for business.

mrmassacre

mrmassacre

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts
Yea i was with my uncle this summer from Texas and i showed him some Canadian dankness. I smoked a joint of purple kush and some nice local hash and he got so blown lol. He told me in Texas for an eighth of kush or anything dank it is like 60 to 100 a 1/8.

xxmurphyx

xxmurphyx

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
me and my friend this summer bought a 600 dollar ounce so worth it
i didn't see in grams i think 25

Caboose

Caboose

• Registered Upgraded
  • 659 posts

me and my friend this summer bought a 600 dollar ounce so worth it
i didn't see in grams i think 25

thats not a zip bro

stlmodude

stlmodude

schmoke weed all dayiyay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 521 posts
i paid $400 for a zone of some BUBONIC CHRONIC. it was amazing. there was a GOOD 2-3 grams of kief in my catcher after all was ground and done. fucker was FULL.

it tasted like fruit punch and smelt kind of blueberry-ish. it was pretty dark green with some bright orange hairs and tons of mostly amber trichs. it had an extremely narcotic, couch-locking high with a nice cerebral buzz as well. during the day, a bowl would get me up and going...clumsy and distracted, but going. at night, a bongload would put me to sleep. seriously, one batty would get me straight blazed.

usually i pay $300-350 for a zip, and $350 is pushing it. but when my dude gave me greens on the tester bongload, i couldnt leave without it. i would have paid $500, for real. best weed i've ever had. better than all the weed my cousin has brought back from cali, better than the bud i had when i was in couver...it was of another world. a world where the only life is the dankest of dank weed.

hpidriver

hpidriver

floatin on the layer cake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,961 posts
Any weed in Japan.

Goregasm

Goregasm

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 422 posts
I Am Chubbs posted up some bud from a dispensary that was like $120 an eigth.

Atlblazer

Atlblazer

One Person of Many

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,756 posts
Shit im smokeing on right now is 100 an 1/8th, very good shit. Juicy Fruit X Ak-47

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users