Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Medicali Ashcatcher

• Please log in to reply

angstybagels

angstybagels

• Registered Upgraded
  • 123 posts
Just picked this up the other day for 50 bucks. I had been searching for a reasonably priced ashcatcher for weeks before i spotted this. I always intended to buy a roor pill bottle but i could never bring myself to spend the money. hits like a champ

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by angstybagels, 20 November 2008 - 07:00 PM.
stooned

Similar Topics: Medicali Ashcatcher     x

Closet Smoker

Closet Smoker

BHO addict

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,308 posts
Interesting... I have not come across one yet. You have the complete opposite set up I have. (Medicali bong with roor ashcatcher :)) btw did you take this picture in the mirror? Why is Medicali backwards?

angstybagels

angstybagels

• Registered Upgraded
  • 123 posts

Interesting... I have not come across one yet. You have the complete opposite set up I have. (Medicali bong with roor ashcatcher :)) btw did you take this picture in the mirror? Why is Medicali backwards?

took it with my macbook webcam. how are you liking the medicali bong? ive been eyeing the mini one for a while but i just saw they have a larger size now with a single tree perc.

hpidriver

hpidriver

floatin on the layer cake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,961 posts
^^ that or he's using a macbook or similar.

edit: he beat me to it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users