• by secondarysmoke
  • Nov 19 2008 05:26 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• secondarysmoke
  • Users Awaiting Validation
  • 495 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:26 PM

So i was looking at this online headshop and i found this really expensive bong.

Its a "Roor Custom Little Sista Icemaster 7.0 - EDITOR SPECIAL" .. As i don't know much about bongs, i personally think its a rip off for £2,500.00!!

Here's the link..

http://www.everyoned...iProductID=5709

Attached Files

Replies (4)

Similar Topics: Most Expensive Bong     x

• Flurgen
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:28 PM

its a sick piece to say the least. roor has a crazy following, so im sure that there are a few people willing to drop that dollar on it. i personally was gonna spend that much, it wouldn't be no bong like that, it would be some crazy looking piece that takes you 15 minutes to figure out how to smoke out of it.

• Guest_RAZORsharp_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:31 PM

its a sick piece to say the least. roor has a crazy following, so im sure that there are a few people willing to drop that dollar on it. i personally was gonna spend that much, it wouldn't be no bong like that, it would be some crazy looking piece that takes you 15 minutes to figure out how to smoke out of it.

exactly what i was thinking. something really crazy. there is this bong thats 3k at this shop in pb, and i still havent figured out how to use it, let alone the mouthpiece:eek:

they wont bring it out of the case unless you are really going to buy it.

ill get a pic next time im down there

• stonerchick8807
  • Users Awaiting Validation
  • 254 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:36 PM

i know roor is a great bong and all, but there is no fucking way in hell im going to spend that kind of cash when i can go get a nice glass bong for 60 dollars, maybe less. imo ill get just as high off my 60 dollar piece as i would off a 3000 dollar piece. i guess im just cheap lol

• Flurgen
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:51 PM

there was this piece (don't know what it was considered) here at a local shop that was about 2k in price, but it was like a robot alien looking piece about 2 foot tall. i wish i could find a picture, but somebody broke in about 2 months ago and stole the piece.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved