Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Most Expensive Bong

• Please log in to reply

secondarysmoke

secondarysmoke

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 495 posts
So i was looking at this online headshop and i found this really expensive bong.

Its a "Roor Custom Little Sista Icemaster 7.0 - EDITOR SPECIAL" .. As i don't know much about bongs, i personally think its a rip off for £2,500.00!!

Here's the link..

http://www.everyoned...iProductID=5709

Attached Files

Similar Topics: Most Expensive Bong     x

Flurgen

Flurgen

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,854 posts
its a sick piece to say the least. roor has a crazy following, so im sure that there are a few people willing to drop that dollar on it. i personally was gonna spend that much, it wouldn't be no bong like that, it would be some crazy looking piece that takes you 15 minutes to figure out how to smoke out of it.

Guest_RAZORsharp_*

Guest_RAZORsharp_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

its a sick piece to say the least. roor has a crazy following, so im sure that there are a few people willing to drop that dollar on it. i personally was gonna spend that much, it wouldn't be no bong like that, it would be some crazy looking piece that takes you 15 minutes to figure out how to smoke out of it.

exactly what i was thinking. something really crazy. there is this bong thats 3k at this shop in pb, and i still havent figured out how to use it, let alone the mouthpiece:eek:

they wont bring it out of the case unless you are really going to buy it.

ill get a pic next time im down there

stonerchick8807

stonerchick8807

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 254 posts
i know roor is a great bong and all, but there is no fucking way in hell im going to spend that kind of cash when i can go get a nice glass bong for 60 dollars, maybe less. imo ill get just as high off my 60 dollar piece as i would off a 3000 dollar piece. i guess im just cheap lol

Flurgen

Flurgen

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,854 posts
there was this piece (don't know what it was considered) here at a local shop that was about 2k in price, but it was like a robot alien looking piece about 2 foot tall. i wish i could find a picture, but somebody broke in about 2 months ago and stole the piece.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users